5/14/20

Hello, lovelies! I thought I would check in, since I've been neglecting this poor diary for a long time.

So, we're in quarantine. That's a given. I have shaved part of my head, so that's fun. You know all those memes about teenagers having mental breakdowns and cutting off all their hair? I'm sort of at the middle stage; I'm having minor mental breakdowns BUT I don't want to cut off all my long beautiful hair, so I've just shaved the side. I'll admit, having a buzzing razor 3/8s of an inch from my face was not particularly fun, nor was retraining my part, but I'm very satisfied with the result. I'm ready to go punk!

School is going fine. I'm completely ignoring P.E./Health, which I feel kind of bad about. I'm also ignoring advanced discovery because 1) nobody has time for that shit and 2) they said we could ignore it to "focus on math" and I am NOT complaining. Let's be real, I would have ignored it anyways, but now I'm officially allowed to do so. In general I'm keeping up with my work, but sometimes I'll ignore certain assignments if they are just gross. I feel a bit bad about it, but also.... like... worth it. However, I have been doing ALL of my math assignments, even when I don't want to, because I think that's the most important class to keep up on. 

I'm going to be honest. I have not been keeping up with my friends as well as I should. I have still been interacting with them, though. A few weeks ago me and my friends held a surprise online birthday party for AKP. It was fun. Two days ago I video chatted with Kai. She (tried to) clean her room and I folded my laundry/cleaned off my chair while we were talking. It was a good time. My dad has been pestering me to video call E. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm doing a lot worse then I actually am. Granted, I do get a little touchy when he brings it up because frankly it hurts my pride a bit, I don't know why. I have noticed I get more easily irritated/upset these days, but that's not surprising. 

I made a discord server for /pwarp Welcome. I would post a link but I think it would become invalid in a few days, and it would be a bad idea to give strangers on the internet access to my server -w-"

TALKING ABOUT PWARP WELCOME. I made a BUNCH of upgrades!! There's a park now, a proper storage room, and I'm improving the shops. I made a friend about a month ago, we'll call her Lucy. She helped me with the park, and I hired her as a builder at the hotel. I'm pushing to hire more staff, so I've also hired this dude named chopinit. He's the groundskeeper. Business is steady, and we have certainly been profiting. 

I've been having a lot of school related dreams recently. I'm pretty sure they're stemming from my subconscious anxiety regarding high school, so that's great. Oh!! And another thing! I was supposed to meet a therapist about two weeks after quarantine started, so that got delayed. They said it would be a guy, I think, and asked me if I was okay with that. I said yes, because I'm sure he'll be a perfectly lovely dude and a good therapist, but it also makes me a tad bit uncomfortable. I just feel uncomfortable around dudes, which is unfortunate. I do not want to propagate unfair and untrue stereotypes, or let my opinions be affected by them, but adult guys are a bit intimidating to me and it's something I'm struggling to overcome. 

Back to good news! My dad is supporting this small bakery, and that means we're getting to eat a lot of baked goods! The chocolate tart is heavenly!!! Talking about baking, I've made banana muffins and brownies so far. Both turned out pretty well. 

The cats are doing well. Angelo has been hanging out in my room a lot, while Pepper tends to stay around Mommy. She still refuses to get a third cat, which is for the best, but still. 

I'm a bit tired of typing at the moment. I'll try to keep up with this, but don't count on it.

Have a good day/evening/night! 

Luv you <3