2/25/20

Quite a gap, I know. Happy holidays to all.

I told myself that my New Years resolution would be to restart this. I guess I kept my resolution, just a bit later than expected. 

I know I'm being overdramatic.

It's just quadratic functions. I know they're easy. I just don't get them yet. 

I suppose if I ever look back on this I'll either get depressed or laugh at myself for being suck a fucking idiot, but here we are.

I'm trying to start a petition to change advanced discovery. It is the source of the majority of my stress and dread of going to school.

7:20 am. Absolute bullshit.

I'm sorry for cursing so much. I'm just frustrated. So is everyone else. My chorus teacher, who has to oversee it, is done with it too. She hates it as much as the students do. It feels like busy work to all of us. 

Not like we can change it, but hey. If you want something, you gotta take it, right?

Everyone says "just a few more months and you'll be done with school" but those are going to be some long fucking months.

Again, I apologize. I feel not a single spec of remorse, but alas.

Both of my parents have anxiety and depression, and I'm showing signs of both. I turn fourteen in six days.

Though, I'm not one to self diagnose. I'm probably just stressed.

I lack motivation. That's my main problem.

Good night and good luck, all.

Love you <3