Ocean Eyes (IronStrange)

I loved the MermanTony short so much and was wondering if you could make one of Tony and Stephen where Stephen is the mermaid and it's like during Ironman 3 where the Malibu home gets blown up.

I will do my best. Hopefully, I can remember Ironman 3 enough to do this.

Tony's Pov:

"Jarvis!?" I called as I panicked...I was going to die...I was going to drown and die...I struggled as the cable dragged me down...Come on...The suit flooding with water...At least out of it I have a chance...No I can't...I can't. My breath catching as I choked...Come on Tony...Come on...It's your only option. "Jarvis!?" I shouted again...Only choice. I looked for the release...I won't make it...I won't...I pulled the release after taking a deep breath and the suit popped open luckily when it did it knocked the cable-free but there was no sense going back to the suit since it was dead and now full of water. I swam up...I think...yeah cause that stuff is falling. I had to dodge debris that didn't go well as I gasped getting hit in the chest. I struggled and winced...Probably broke a rib. My vision darkened...Come on...Come on...I wasn't going to make it...My vision becoming darker as my body started to feel heavy and my lungs burning for air. I almost reached it...I was sinking...my body lead and just shadows...Shadows...Warm hand...Warm lips on mine and I choked as the air was pushed into my mouth. I was being grabbed and pulled...Who? Pepper? No...it wasn't metal...I saw a tail...Aqua and green scales glittering beautifully...Looked like a Beta fish I had when I was a kid...I blinked sluggishly when I was suddenly pulled above water.

"WONG!?" I heard a voice shout. "Hold on...ok you'll be ok?" I looked up into Ocean blue eyes with beautiful green highlights in them.

"Beautiful," I mumbled weakly and saw a smile.

"Not as pretty as you." He said and I blinked...then my eyes closed. I woke up later and choked panicking cause I was still underwater...There is a reddish dolphin looking at me and it made a clicking noise then took off...I'm drowning!

"Hey, calm down it's alright." I blinked up at those Ocean eyes...A Merman? I'm dead or dreaming. "It's ok just a simple spell...Just breathe normally." He said gently and I did but choked when I felt the water rushing. "I know...It's alright...your breathing...God that must be terrifying to a human who nearly drowned." He frowned and I felt a hand in my hair...fingers running through as I calmed.

"Ah, I see it's awake..." I looked over at the other Merman...It's tail not as pretty and looked kind of like a tiger shark...I looked at the Merman above me who had beautiful fins dancing off his scales on his arms, hips, and tail...They looked like silk as they swayed beautifully in the water just like a Beta.

"It's a human Wong and has a name." The Mer above me said.

"You really need to stop saving humans." The Tiger Shark Merman said.

"Why!?" The Beta Merman asked.

"Mordo..." The Tiger Shark said. "Who is now hunting you." He added.

"This is different." The Beta Merman said.

"Because you fell in love at first sight." The Tiger Shark Merman cooed then made a disgusted face.

"Um," I said and blinked...I can talk!? They looked at me. "Where am I?" I asked.

"My home." The Beta Merman said.

"Yes and now that your well you can leave." The Tiger Shark mer said.

"Wong!" The Beta Mer growled.

"I mean...I do have to deal with...an issue." I said and went to get up but grunted in pain falling back...Yup broke some ribs.

"Don't move please." The Beta Merman said.