I Remember (IronStrange)

Tony gets hurt and Stephen is worried sick. Tony forgets who Stephen is...

Short but I may have gotten carried on the next request...Heh

Stephen's Pov:

"Anthony!" I landed and rushed over at the unmoving suit. "Anthony!? Darling?" I asked and felt around his helmet for the release.

"I do not recommend removing his helmet at the time Dr.Strange." I froze hearing Friday said that...Oh god...He must be in bad shape...He was cause Bruce kept me from following the medical team into the room...I sat and waited...and waited till they moved him which really scary cause they moved him to my old hospital...Known for its excellent surgeons...I sat in the waiting room staring at the ring on my finger...I looked up with watery eyes when Christine sat in front of me.

"How bad?" I asked.

"Stephen." She said softly.

"How bad, Christine...Is he paralyzed? Is he..." I choked as my eyes burned.

"No...He's ok..." She said and I looked at her as a wave of relief hit me.

"Can I see him?" I asked and she was quiet.

"Stephen...He...He doesn't seem to remember you." She said and my eyes widened.

"We've been married for almost a year now," I said.

"I know...I'm sorry." She said.

"I'll call Rhodey then...He can sit with him." I said and she frowned but nodded. I called Rhodey and he showed up an hour later giving me a sad look.

"Hey, it'll be ok man...Tony loves you and even if he doesn't remember I'm sure he'll fall for you again...Rhodey was very wrong cause once Anthony was back in the tower he was flirting with everyone and...

"So what you just bring some random whore home!?" Clint snapped.

"What's the problem?" Anthony asked.

"Your fucking married!" Clint snapped and everyone looked at him because we weren't supposed to remind him...we were supposed to let him remember.

"What? No, I'm not." Anthony scoffed and some reason that hurt even more. I got up and everyone looked at me.

"Stephen," Sam said.

"I'll be in the library if anyone needs me," I said and left...I read quietly in the library or tried to...My eyes burned and tears dripped down as I quietly cried.

"Stephen?" I startled and shut the book quickly before wiping my eyes. "Shit." I looked at Anthony and swallowed.

"Do you need anything Ant-Tony." I corrected myself and he studied me.

"I'm sorry." He said making me blink.

"What?" I asked.

"I said I'm sorry...I forgot you and am hurting you." He said and I sighed.

"It's not your fault you got hurt," I said and he sat down next to me.

"So...We're married?" Anthony asked softly and I hummed. "How long?" He asked.

"Our one-year anniversary would have been tomorrow," I said.

"Would have?" He asked.

"I'm not going to force you to stay with me when you don't even remember me...That's not fair to you and I want you to be happy." I said.

"Even if it hurts you?" He asked.

"Of course...I love you." I said softly and looked down at the book I had been reading.

"Stephen." He said and I watched his hand gently take mine. "Look at me." He said and I looked into those beautiful brown eyes. "God..." He said and I gave him a confused look. "I just...I'm lucky...I mean, fuck you're gorgeous, and from what I've seen smart..." He said.

"Thank you," I said.

"I..." He stopped staring into my eyes then his brows scrunched.

"Anth-Tony?" I asked.

"You...don't call me that." He said and I felt my brows raise. "You...call me..." He trailed off.

"Anthony," I said and those eyes were back on me.

"Steph?" He asked and my eyes widened as they started to burn...No...No he doesn't remember. "Stephy...I..." He stopped looking around still looking lost then his eyes widened. "Shit." He said.

"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly when lips crashed against mine as we both fell. I groaned as Anthony kissed me hard and hungry.

"Fuck, I am so sorry, Stephy...So sorry...I love you." He said pressing kisses all over my face.

"Anthony?" I asked and he looked at me.

"It's me...It's me, I'm here." He said as I choked eyes spilling tears. "Shhh...Oh, Steph...I'm sorry..." He said and I held him tight. "I love you." He said kissing me again.

"I love you too," I said softly.