Winged Heart (LokixTonyxStephen)

Tony's a beautiful Elemental bird (Give Description after this) Loki and Stephen think he's normal so when Loki takes them to Asguard and he's fighting his sister...She hits Tony off the rainbow bridge...

CAW CAW! That's "ok" in bird XD

Stephen's Pov:

"Lo, what the hell is going on!?" I asked deflecting the giant metal spear thing and checking on Tony for the 10th time as he knocked an undead guy away.

"I don't know!" Loki hissed and I heard the woman laugh.

"Oh, dear adopted brother...I see you brought friends..." I frowned and Loki blocked a blow from me. "OR are they more than that?" I tensed. "Let's see." I was confused for half a second when Anthony let out a pained cry. Loki and I both watched in horror as he fell limply off the bridge...The cloak shot off and I prayed it caught him.

"ANTHONY!?" Loki shouted and started to fight harder.

"Oh, so they are." I heard the laugh and paled when the cloak came back...alone.

"No," I said and Loki looked at me then froze his eyes going wide as the cloak floated over and landed on me.

"Oh no! Did I kill one of them already." We looked at the woman.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Hela...Goddess of Death...don't worry I'll take care of your swe-" We blinked when it started to storm.

"Thor shouldn't be here...He was visiting Banner." Loki said confused.

"Does it not storm here?" I asked.

"Not normally." He said and we heard a loud screech.

"Wolf!" Loki shouted and I tensed as the half-dead wolf rushed at us till a huge black bird slammed into the ground digging its claws into it and shocking it as it had lightning coming off its feathers.

"Do...you have elemental birds here?" I asked stunned.

"No," Loki said stunned and the bird's feathers shifted...the colors changing as it changed elements...It was now on fire and lit the wolf on fire before changing again...It's feathers sleek and white and blue. Hela tried stabbing it and it dodged with ease. We went back to fighting the undead...When we heard a whistle...

"Loki!" I shouted grabbing him and making a force field as the bird slammed down lighting following and hitting the undead jumping from one to the other.

"Little brother...you didn't tell me one of your lovers was so powerful." I blinked...What?

"Stephen," Loki said and I looked as he pointed at the metal spear stuck into the bird's shoulder like area...Anthony?

"You think you are that powerful that you can beat a goddess?" Hela asked and Anthony's feathers changed to flames again as his feathers fluffed underneath. "Please." She laughed and Anthony took off dodging the metal spears but one hit his wing making me wince at his pained screech.

"We need to help," I said and Loki nodded. I shielded Anthony and Loki tried distracting Hela. She got him good but he crashed into her. We watched them fall off the edge and my heart sank...

"Do you see him?" Loki asked and I startled when a bird flew up right in front of me...It landed hard and then didn't move as it laid there. I rushed over and heard Loki behind me...I paused when a brown eye was staring at me.

"Anthony?" I asked and it made a weak noise. I didn't know if it was him but the bird was badly injured. Loki rushed over hands laying on it as he started to heal it. The bird jerked though and Loki frowned as it squirmed and tried to do something before stopping. "What is it?" I asked it and it's head move beak snapping trying to...oh. "I'll pull them out you heal," I said and Loki nodded...We got to work and soon enough the bird was healed...It stood and shifted...We watched in wonder as it shrank and shifted...Anthony collapsed or almost did if it wasn't for us catching him.