Mine (IronStrange)

Steve owns Tony but Stephen falls for the Omega hard and wants to get him away from the abusive asshole.

Abuse Warning!

Stephen's Pov:

"Tony!" The Omega startled and looked at Steve. "You know better." He said and Tony slowly got off the couch and went to his knees on the floor...None of the team enjoyed walking this but Steve was the Alpha...the leader of the pack. I had grown kind of fond of the Omega and his son Peter. The two both bright...well...was bright. Steve was becoming rather aggressive with the Omega and Peter noticed...we all noticed.

"Dr. Strange?" I looked at Peter.

"Hello, Peter...What can I help you with?" I asked closing my book.

"It's...dad." He said and I frowned but followed the teen. I found Tony in the medbay and saw him picking glass out of his head.

"Tony!?" I rushed over and he flinched hard away from me.

"I fell!" He shouted fast and I froze as he stared at me with wide terrified eyes.

"You didn't fall..." I said.

"I did." He said quickly.

"Tony," I said.

"It's fine he didn't mean it." He said...That's when it started...No one knew about it for a long time...Till it started getting worse. I heard a loud crash in the kitchen and T'Challa looked up confused.

"STEVE WHAT THE FUCK!?" I heard Sam snap and I was up moving as T'Challa followed. Sam was in between Steve and Tony who was curled in a ball cradling his arm.

"What happened!?" T'Challa asked.

"He needs to learn Sam!" Steve snapped and glared at Anthony who scrambled back more.

"Learn what that you can hit him!? What the fuck!?" Sam asked.

"You did what!?" T'Challa asked and I rushed over to Anthony crouching next to me.

"Let me see," I said gently and he flinched from my touch.

"Don't touch him!" Steve snarled at me and I growled back.

"He's hurt!" I growled.

"I don't care! I'm the leader!" He snarled and I got.

"You won't be if you keep acting like this!" I snarled.

"Is that a challenge!" Steve snarled.

"It's a promise," I growled and then T'Challa was between us.

"Let him check on Tony," T'Challa said and I did it anyway. The bruise was already forming on the side of Anthony's face and then I saw the bruise on his arm...a perfect handprint. It didn't stop after that...It was getting heated in the tower as well...Everyone was ready for the hat to drop. Steve was getting more and more aggressive with Tony and none of us could really do anything unless we want to challenge Steve for leadership. T'Challa was to busy to run the Avengers plus he already had a mate so the only one who could do it was me but I didn't want to win Anthony like a trophy.

"Steph...hey." Anthony greeted me and I smiled but when he turned I saw the bruise on his face. I hated it...Bruce kept trying to get me to step in but it wasn't till I left on a mission with Wong...I came back to an empty lab which was odd so I went to the common area to see the team all sitting silently.

"Did something happen?" I asked and they all tensed and looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"Guys I could really use some help cleaning up the bl-" Sam froze and looked at me.