StrangeIronFrost (LokixTonyxStephen)

Loki lost the love of his life to Thanos and he brought everything back even his mother...He wishes he could have introduced her to him...Now, what will Loki do cause his plans mean nothing without his Tony. IronFrost, please or StrangeIronFrost

I hope you like it

Loki's Pov:

"How have you been?" I blinked and looked at mother...

"What?" I asked and Thor frowned.

"Mother," Thor said.

"I asked how you've been...Thor told me much about his time while I was gone..." She said and I frowned.

"Loki...You do not have to speak if you do not wish." Thor said.

"I...was doing well mother," I said and smiled a little. "I met the most annoying mortal ever." I chuckled and Thor frowned. "He would not stop pestering me no matter how many pranks I pulled on him...Although he seemed to find them funny...He got me back one day." I said remembering his laughter. "He had the most wonderful laugh..." I felt my eyes burn. "The most amazing smile...He had such an annoyingly big heart that always got him into trouble." I said as tears hit the table.

"Loki," Thor said.

"I'm sorry...Excuse me." I said getting up and leaving the Hall...I went to my room and stared at the ceiling...I waved my hand and my room shifted to the lab.

"Hey Lo...What's up?" Anthony asked smiling from his worktable.

"Nothing, my darling," I said softly.

"Nothing? That sounds boring for you...You ok?" He laughed and I felt my eyes burn more.

"I do not think so," I said and he paused.

"Lo? What's wrong?" He asked.

"I miss you." I cried and he frowned.

"I'm right here." He said and I shook my head.

"No...you are simply a figment of my mind," I said.

"Yeah..." He said frowning. "Lo...I'm sorry." He said and I choked. "I didn't want to leave you and you know that cause I'm saying it..." He said as I sobbed.

"Those were your last words...That you were sorry and you didn't want to leave me." I sobbed and waved my hand getting rid of the image...I was pulled into a hug and I sobbed into my mother's shoulder.

"He was lovely." She said as I broke...Time passed and I thought I'd get over it...Help the Avenger's and study...annoy Strange...but I never did...We were having a celebration outside...a year since Thano's defeat.

"Ha." I looked at Hermidall confused as to why he suddenly laughed and he glanced at me.

"What is so fu-" People screamed and ran. Thor and I got ready as we saw the familiar blue portal.

"The stones," Thor said going tense and I grabbed my daggers when...Ironman walked out...Stones in the suit. "What the?" Thor asked as we stayed tense. The portal closed as the suit tilted its head...It wasn't looking at us but at mother and Odin...

"Who are you!?" Odin asked and the suit turned.

"Anthony?" I asked and it jerked looking at me. "No...No you died...They buried you." I said backing up and the suit stared at me.

"Loki, I do not think that is our ally," Thor said.

"It's me pointbreak...give me a minute." I felt my eyes widen. "Still a bit fuzzy in the head." It said then the suit's helmet melted back and there were those brown eyes. "So...You want a hug now or after I explain?" He asked and Thor got between us.