A Mer's God and D̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶ (LokixStephenxTony)

A Mer's Dragon and God (LokixStephenxTony)Part 3 or Can I get a Merman Tony Dragon Stephen and Loki in Infinity War please.

Loki's Pov:

"Anthony?" I asked when he walked in...They had just returned after a battle and I saw Anthony's blood shot eyes and the scales lining his face then the blood on him. He made a choked sob as he rushed up stairs and my heart sank.

"Fri...where's Stephen?" I asked in panic.

"In medbay." She said and I was moving...When I got down there though...

"I need to talk to him!" I blinked...Stephen didn't have a scratch on him.

"Dude we literally saw that thing go through your chest." Clint said and I felt cold...what?

"What happened?" I asked and they looked at me.

"Lo, where's Anthony?" Stephen asked eyes flickering gold.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"Stephen died for a minute." Steve said and I felt ill.

"Then...well here." Clint said and held out his phone which I took...I felt a sharp pain in my chest as I watched the tentacle go straight through Stephen's shield and his chest...I made a horrified noise when I heard a scream... I saw Anthony's suit unfold as he stumbled in his quick landing. The creature then went for Anthony I was terrified till a Shield hit the tentacle cutting it off making it screech but the camera zoomed in on Anthony hovering...He was shaking and I saw a glint of gold...His scales...I saw his forehead press against Stephen's when it zoomed out...The creature was thrashing in pain and busted open a fire hydrant that was shooting water everywhere... Anthony held Stephen close and my heart broke knowing he was pleading. I should have been there for you...His forehead still pressing to Stephens...I watched as Stephen suddenly moved and the camera zoomed in to show Stephen blinking...I saw Anthony kiss him and he looked so happy then he froze...He looked at his arm...I felt my heart sink as he seemed to realize...He took off before Stephen could really do anything.

"Yeah." Clint said.

"He's fine...Come on Stephen." I said and Bruce let Stephen leave. "Friday, where is Anthony?" I asked.

"Help...please." She said and I tensed. "In the bedroom...please." Friday said and Stephen was making a portal. Anthony was on the floor sobbing as he reached toward the closet...Water room.

"Stephen make a portal to the water room quick." I said and rushed over lifting Anthony...His scales were dim and he was breathing heavily. He made a weak noise as I lifted him. "We got you sweetheart...We got you." I said and he curled into me. I went through the portal and Stephen was right behind me. "Help me." I said and Stephen was taking Anthony...I helped him strip and Anthony was beautiful but my main concern was his health...I stripped as well then took him back. Stephen was stripping as I walked over...I moved into the water and as soon as it touched Anthony's skin he groaned...His tail forming slowly and I gave him a worried look.

"Loki...what was that? Why was he like that?" Stephen asked.

"My guess would be him healing you." I said.

"Stephy." Anthony mumbled.

"He's alright...you want your cuddly dragon?" I asked softly but got no answer as Anthony's breathing started to even out. "Here...take him...Waking in your arms would be better seeing as he thought you were dead." I said and Stephen was gentle as he took him.

"Friday, call Wong and tell him where to find us, please." Stephen said.

"Burns." Anthony slurred and I frowned as Stephen shushed him gently.