Don't Leave Me! (IronStrange)

Tony's Gone and not coming back...I'm sorry Stephen.

Warning! mentions of suicide and suicidal thoughts. I cried writing this so I had to give it a somewhat good ending.

Stephen's Pov:

"I'm really worried about you," Wong said.

"I'm fine," I said and looked at Anthony who shrugged.

"Strange...He's gone." Wong said and I stood up.

"No he's not! He's right here!" I snapped and he frowned.

"Steph," Anthony said softly.

"He's fine!" I snapped.

"Alright..." Wong said looking at me like I was crazy. I left the room and went upstairs finding Anthony sitting there.

"You're right here," I said and he stood up. "You're not gone." I choked and a hand reached brushing a tear away but I didn't feel it...didn't feel those warm calloused hands.

"Steph...love," Anthony said softly.

"You're right here," I said.

"You know I'm not." He said softly and I choked on a sob.

"Liar! You're right in front of me!" I snapped as I cried.

"You know I'm not alive." He said and I dropped sobbing.

"Please...please don't leave me! I can't! I can't go on without you!" I sobbed on my knees.

"I'm sorry Stephy...I really am...I need you to keep going though." He said.

"HOW!?" I sobbed.

"I don't know...but I don't want to see you here." He said and I froze. "Steph, don't even fucking think about it!" He snapped.

"I could be with you," I said.

"Steph." He said as I got up. "Steph!" He shouted.

"I'll be able to hold you again...to kiss you...To feel those hands on me." I said and stared at the sleeping meds I had been taking to help me sleep.

"Stephen! Don't you fucking dare!" He shouted and I looked at him. "Please...please don't." He begged and I choked.

"I don't want to live without you!" I sobbed grabbing the pill bottle.

"Stephen Vincent Strange! I swear I will never touch you if you do this!" I froze...I looked at him.

"You're not real...You're a figment of my imagination." I said and just like that he was gone...I grabbed the bottle and opened it...I can't live without you...I'll see you soon, darling. I startled when the pills were jerked out of my hands by Levi...I choked and saw Anthony.

"Steph..." He said softly crouching in front of me.

"Don't make me...please." I cried.

"Stephy, look at me." He said and I looked at brown eyes.

"I need you to keep going ok..." He said and I shook my head.

"Not without you...don't make me." I sobbed.

"I'm not gone." He said softly and I looked at him.

"I'm right here." He said pointing at my chest. "And here." He said pointing at my head. "I live on with you...in your memories." He said smiling softly.

"I miss you." I choked.

"I know you do, love...but you need to keep going." He said. "Move on." He said.