I'm Weak (LokixTonyxStephen)

Stephen's a powerful dragon, Loki's the god of mischief, and Tony is their adorable genius and you don't touch their genius.

Really starting to like this ship

Tony's Pov:

"It's fine," I said.

"You saying that makes me think it's not fine," Stephen said in the comm.

"Indeed," Loki said.

"I mean it's going well...really," I said as a tentacle held on to my leg.

"Anthony, where are you?" Stephen asked.

"He's fighting the Kraken with me," Sam said trying to free me.

"Is he ok?" Loki asked and Sam looked at me both of us know...

"He's fine," Sam said.

"See," I said and luckily Fri knew better cause I screamed when the thing started swinging me around.

"Uh..." Sam said.

"What?" Loki asked.

"Nothing! Everything is totally fine!" I shouted as I was being swung around.

"Why are you yelling?" Steve asked.

"No! Reason!" I said and then was slammed into a building...ow.

"Oof...I felt that one." Sam said.

"Not helping." I groaned.

"I'm trying," Sam said still hitting the thing while trying to stay out of its reach.

"What is going on?" Stephen asked.

"Nothing...you guys take care of your mythical beast and we'll take care of ou-HOLY SHIT IT SUMMONS LIGHTING!?" I shouted as the bolt nearly hit me and the thing was glowing now.

"Oh fuck...OH FUCK!" Sam shouted as lighting started shooting down around the thing. "Tony!?" Sam called.

"It's fine! I'm still in one piece!" I called.

"Anthony!? What do you mean by that!?" Stephen asked sounded worried.

"Well you see..." Sam trailed off.

"Don't you dare. Everything is fi-AH!" The world went dark for a minute and I groaned.

"TONY!?"

"ANTHONY!?"

"Stephen!"

"Got it!"

"I'm...ok." I groaned.

"Dude you were just smacked through a building...It used you like a damn battering ram." He said as I hung limply.

"I can feel that." I groaned.

"Guys...we um...need help," Sam said and the Kraken screeched and the world went dark. "NOW! WE NEED HELP NOW! IT'S MULTIPLYING!" Sam shouted and I just hung...limply...I could tell the suit was damaged to all hell. I blinked seeing Loki with his arms crossed on the closest building before he blasted the thing. It reached out to grab him and went through him.

"Hang on darling." I blinked and somehow Loki was on the tentacle that was holding me. He cut it off with one single swing and I fell before I was caught. I was sat down gently on a roof and watched the dragon slam into the Kraken full force biting and tearing off limbs. "Are you alright?" I looked at Loki as Levi safely lowered him next to me. I stared at him...Everything hurt and my ears are ringing. "Anthony?" He asked worriedly and took my helmet off making me wince. "Shhh...You are alright, our heart." He said.