Chapter 1- About You

Slight trigger: Self induced cuts

No one's Pov:

____ was a beautiful lady at the age of 20, she was a strong and independent woman, but her metal state was weak. ____ had (color) hair, (Eye color) eyes, (skin tone) skin and she was gorgeous. She died in the 2015 when one of her "missions" has gone in a unexpected way and she was shot to death along with her best friend Scorch (yes for those who read my other story's he a favorite oc of mine.) _____ and Scorch ended up in hell considering their history of being murders who never got caught.

They had been in hell for a few years now, ____ was surprisingly very powerful demon in hell but she never really used her gift. She was a fox demon while Scorch was a fire demon covered by bandages. ____ had reunited with her old friend who died many years before her, Jace, Jax, Ace, Levin, and Atlas. They and ____ was close friends and they work for her too, simply because there loyalties are toward her and only her.

____ for the mostly part stay very similar to how she looked when alive, with the addition of Fox ears and tail. She always had her left forearm covered by wrapped bandages, only reason being she doesn't need want anyone to see her scars caused by cutting. She never really care for herself and her own well being. She was always depressed but she always had a smile on her face faking it. She loved singing and had many talents and skills. She does shows in a bar singing.

She was friends with the famous Angel dust, a porn star. It was certainly and odd pairing but Angel loved her voice and she loved his company. They met at one of her shows and became quick friend. Whenever Angel was in one of her shows he would wait until it over then have a couple of drinks with ____.

Our story starts with one single night. _____ walks around the pentagon, as she came by tea shop and while waiting for her tea a add came up. The add was about a hotel that rehabilitated sinners, ____ watched as she smiled to herself thing what a beautiful and up lifting song it was. ____ heard laughter travel as they hear this and said many insults and bad thing about the ridiculous idea of the princess. ____ got her tea and left the shop as she could only think about the hotel, not because she wanted to be redeemed, no she knew she wasn't one to be redeemed. She want to see if it's true, if a sinner can truly be redeemed. She thought it was impossible but she wanted to be proven wrong and she want a new goal in her after life.

So later on, after some thing she told the guys of her thoughts.
"Hey boys. So I'm go work at the Happy hotel." ___ said.

"Why in hell's name would you do that?" Ace asked as the rest looked shocked.

"I'm looking for a something new to do that's all. And I want you guys to watch this place."

"Fine but at least let Scorch be with you." They said.

"Okay. I'll go in a few days I still have a couple of things to do before I decide to go. Plus Form what I saw Angel might be their too. So this might be fun."