Chapter 29: AllSpark Day

"Good morning, sleepy helm. How was last night?" a feminine voice giggled next to him.

Megatron groaned as he pulled Scythe in for a wake up kiss. "It was wonderful, dear."

"Hey! That's my line!' she said with fake annoyance.

"Oh, what time is it?"

"Well, if we were back home, we'd have missed our morning energon."

"I'm not hungry anyway. I had a lot to eat last night," he purred into her audials.

Scythe revved her engine to dispel the sudden heat in her systems and rolled off of the berth. As she placed her armor back on, she said, "Well, we ought to get going. Bumblebee must miss us a lot."

Motivated by the though of his ward, Megatron joined his lover in cleaning up and they left the hotel for the Hall of Records. They noted the decorations hanging from the street lights and wondered what was going on.

Before they could wonder any longer, they had already stepped into the Hall and were making their way towards Alpha Trion's office. Ninth floor, exit right, first left, second left, fifth door on the right, and they were there. Scythe lightly rapped on the door. It only took a few moments for it to open.

"Is Bumblebee alright?" Scythe asked before Alpha Trion could say anything.

Alpha Trion smiled and held Bumblebee out to them. "He's the smartest and most well-behaved sparkling I've ever had the pleasure of watching," the elder said.

"Well, thank you for watching him for us," Scythe said.

"Meggy! Scythe! Alpha Trion has real puzzles! They're so much fun!" Bee exclaimed as the couple said their goodbyes.

As they traveled through the growing crowd, Bee's topic switched from "Alpha Trion's cool beard" to the "sparkly dangly thingies" hanging from the street lights to the "fuzzy plushies" being sold from the stands lining the streets. Since he still had some credits left, Megatron bought him a purple petro-rabbit toy. Bee squealed in delight and hugged it tightly to his chassis while snuggling into his caretaker some more.

As they passed the Energon Fountains, they saw a familiar face walking by with a certain femme hanging to his arm.

"Orion!" Megatron called him. "I see you've joined the the courting group."

The data clerk just smiled sheepishly as he walked over with his femme. "I didn't know you'd still be here. This is Ariel. Ariel-"

"I know. Megatron, the gladiator turned revolutionary from Kaon. I watch your species over the air sometimes," the pink femme said, holding out her servo.

Megatron shook it and said, "Pleasure to meet you. I guess the librarian finally had the ball-bearings to ask you out." Bee and the femmes giggled at this while Orion blushed further.

Megatron felt a light tug on his shoulder. He looked down at Bee. "Can I look at the pretty fountains? I want to take pictures to show everyone back home."

"Okay, Bumblebee. Just keep an optic out for any trouble and holler if you need us," Megatron said, lowering the excited sparkling to the ground. Purple petro-rabbit dangling out of his supspace pocket, Bee raced off to find the best fountains. "And secure your subspace items!" he called after him.