Fish POV

Artemis_P here you go. The POV of the fish from the Valduggery chapter- It's going to be really short, though. Enjoy! Or don't. Up to you.

The same weird creature with weird fins was walking towards us, like it did almost every day. It was staring at the ground weirdly, and just kept walking to the big thing on top of our water. Normally people sit down on the thing and shove their feet in our faces, or even pushed things in at us-

Like that time when the creepy different thing fell into the water after the thing walking towards us pushed it in. It was creepy. Gurgle gurgle and blegh. It died. 

The thing was still walking even though it was near the edge-

It looked up and fell in. What a stupid thing to do- they hated getting wet, unless they were wearing some weird black thing. 

Wait-

Oh My Poseidon. 

It looked at me.

QUICK BROTHERS AND SISTERS! RUN AWAY FROM IT BEFORE IT EATS US!

Swim, swim, swim, don't look back, don't look back, swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim,swim, swim, swim, SWIM!!

Wait- no- why-

AAAAAHHH! WE'RE NOT IN RIVER! NO! RIVER IN AIR! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooof. River back in river- nevermind. False alarm. Thing is gone! Yay! No more weird bodies clogging our nice water. Or weird magic things.

Swim, swim, swim, swim, swim.

Yes, that was the weirdest thing I have ever written, and I wrote a lot of things when I was three. This is the POV of the fish from the last chapter, so yeah? 

-Me