ENTRY #4

"MAMA"

--
There was a time my lola told me na huwag mag wish basta basta cause she believes that through our words, there is someone who always listen and it can be a good something or bad something. I don't know what she meant and I don't care about her pamahiins in life. She always reminds me that our words are powerful, so we should think first before we speak..

Again, I didn't care.

Monday, after school I went to the nearest river and stood there for some minutes. I came here just to shout all the pain that I'm feeling cause that pain is eating me alive.

I have my mom, her name is Teresita and I'm Teresa, her daughter. We never had a quality time with each other cause she have her other family. I don't love her and I can feel she felt the same way towards me. Lumalaki akong may malaking galit sa kanya. That's why I did something.

I wished she was dead a hundred times.

I screamed and cried!!

The next day, her new husband called grandma. He told her that my Mom died in a car accident. I was shocked.

I screamed and cried.

I wish I never wished about her death!

Lola's right.. words are powerful.

I once had my mom, her name is Teresita and I'm Teresa, her daughter who kills her not literally but by words.

----

I hope you can get many lessons from this very short story.

THIS IS A SUPER LATE STORY FOR MOTHER'S DAY! ANYWAYS, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO THE MOST CARING AND LOVING MOTHER'S AROUND THE WORLD!