Good girl mets bad girl

Chapter 1
Willows pov
"Prefect" a strong word people always use for me... my parents want me to be perfect. I've been made to have perfect hair face,makeup and grades EVERYTHING. It was the first day of senior year and I didn't realise this day would change my life forever.

"Willow Liu get you butt downstairs" Noah shouts "I'm coming idiot chill" I shout back. I get changed I wear my new yellow dress and boots and do my makeup I grab my backpack. "Ok let's go bro" I say. "Ok sis" he laughs. We get into the car and drive too school.

I walk into school "bestie" chloe shouts. "Hey" I say. Chloe has been my best friend for years she's almost as "rich" as me but she isn't naturally pretty she had work done at 16. She's fake as well and dramatic but Is a follower.

"Your boyfriend is here" she winks "hey babe" Leo says he was a cute boyfriend are parents expect us to get Married and live happily ever after. The problem is he's homophobic and he says gay jokes about Cole. Cole is amazing he's gay and I've supported him he's a true friend.

"Hello Leo" I say. "Hey Cole over here" I shout. "Ugh really that homo" Leo sighs "shut up Leo" I say walking over too Cole. "Hey girl" he gives me a hug. "There's a new girl" he winks "really whats her name" I say interested. "Violet Williams senior" he says "omg Willow that new girl is having a party at her house tonight" she yelps "wait really cool" I say "everyone is invited apparently" she says "can't wait let's get too class" I say.

History class. (Last lesson of the day)
"Ok everyone today is the first day and a new face violet Williams" are history teacher says. Then that's when I saw her. Her short brown hair straight she wore a leather jacket and ripped jeans I could see a septum piercing and not really any makeup. She was beautiful. She caught me staring and winked. I went red. I play with my dirty blonde hair and sit up straight.

She sits next too me "I'm Willow" I whisper. She giggles "didn't realise you were a tree" "and I didn't realise you were a fairy" I laugh. "Girls" the teacher shouts.
"You coming to my party" she smirks I nod "cool blondie" she smirks.

Violets pov
This school blows nothing interesting so I decided too throw a party see how these people party. Parents wouldn't care god there not home anyway. All day was boring until I saw probably the most beautiful girl ever. I walked into history. She plays with her dirty blonde hair. She had blue eyes which I wished I had my eyes were just dark and boring. She looked right into my eyes then looked at me up and down I saw her bite her lip.

My mind thought she must be gay maybe bi. I sat next too her her name was different like mine i liked that about her. She seemed confident but also very aware I was close to her when I whispered too her, she shivered. I've decided I want her and I don't care what it takes