willows brithday

Chapter 12
Violets pov
It was Willows birthday today it is a Saturday and she's going too my Coles house at 12 and so would her brother I came too Coles early too help him out we put banners everywhere and I got her favourite donuts I get her presents ready.

"She coming" I say "ok ok  everything looks perfect" he yelps she walks into Coles house her eyes look at us then the banners and then looks at us then looks at the donuts "omg my favourite" she walks over too the donuts I laugh "happy birthday love" I say giving her a kiss "thank you all" she says "ok ok open presents" Cole says.

Willows pov
I walk in too see banners and donuts i could see violets eyes look at me and her face grins when I mention donuts she comes to me and kisses me. "Thank you all" I say "ok ok open presents" Cole says I laugh. "Ok" "open minded first" Noah says "ok bro" I say I open it and it's the leather jacket I always wanted it was black and it had flowers on it. "Thank you" I hug my bother

"Open mine" Cole says I open it, it was a gold necklace I've wanted it had a shell on it like the one from the little mermaid "this is beautiful thank you Cole" I say. "It's ok girl you love the little mermaid" he says I look at violet "here" she smiles I open it. There was a rose a rose but made out of rose gold it and then a rose necklace the same us that. "My favourite flower and my favourite type of gold" I smile "I remembered you saying about it before and how you loved them both so I wanted to get them for you" she smiles I smile back.

"Thank you so much violet" I say giving her a kiss she whispers in my ear "I love you" "I love you too" I whisper back. "Ok ladies there's people here including me your brother" Noah sighs "ok ok sorry" violet says.

"Ok I love you all but can I eat the donuts now" I laugh "sure love" I say I start eating donuts "ok but these are amazing" I say with a mouth full of donut. "You've got some" violet says wiping the donut off my nose "how did you get it on your nose" she laughs softly.

"I love donuts" I frown she grins "your cute" she smiles "ok but you guys are cute" Cole says "I may be sick but yes yes they are" Noah laughs.

The day was enjoyable we just talked eat and drank it was better than all my other birthdays "this is better than those fake ones making me seem like I have loads of friends but I don't now any of them" I say "that's odd" violet says "yeah it was people I didn't really now so It wasn't the greatest" I say "wait Noah is your twin" Violet says "my birthday is tomorrow" he says "what" she says.

"We are twins but I was born at 11:58 and he was born 12:02 so his is tomorrow but we are still twins" I say "so really it's kind of good because different parties" Noah says "well that's kind of cool" violet laughs.

After a while I went over too violets too stay there. "Happy birthday Willow" Violets mum says "thank you" I smile.
We go upstairs. "Thank you for a amazing day Violet" I say giving her a kiss "only the best for my love" she says kissing me again. I wrap my legs around her and kiss her she kisses me up and down my neck. "I love you" I say "I love you too" she says.