Gossip gossip

Chapter 10
Willows pov
The next morning I woke up without Violet in the bed I chuck on a t-shirt it was 7 and we still had school today, I walked downstairs and see her talking too her father I never met him before he had greyish hair and some dark and he was tall and was wearing a suit. I overheard the conversation "who the hell did you bring home Violet" her father spat "my girlfriend dad chill she's no harm and she's amazing" she says it quietly she was scared of her dad as much as I was.

"Ok whatever just get yourself ready for school" he sighs she walks away and sees me I take her hand and squeezes it. We go back upstairs. "God your dad is almost as scary as mine" I laugh slightly "he doesn't like too seen me and when he does he try's to make conversation but he never been able too after that night" she sighs I could sense she was getting upset I come closer too her and give her a peak on the lips. "One day he'll realise your amazing and the past shouldn't matter anymore" I say trying to give her hope. "Thank you" she smiles and kisses my forehead.

We get ready for school my mind dreading every second of it. I decided to wear a black skirt and band t-shirt which I stole of Violet. "Hey I got a message of the modelling company" I say reading the message "they want me too do some modelling on Saturday so tomorrow" I say exited "amazing can I come with you for moral support" she smiles "sure of course" I say "I've got a question" I say "ok shoot" she says "what do you want too be" I ask "urm photographer" she says "why don't you make a blog account with your photos on there and I could model some so it makes us both get noticed" I say thinking this would be a great idea. Her face went bright and she smiles "that's amazing idea". We go too school I was worried how people react "little miss perfect has gone gay what will her parents say" my mind thought.

I walk into school with my hands in Violet's not caring, people looked at us and whispered. My heart beating loudly. "I can't believe she's gay last time I checked she was dating Leo" a random girl says too her friend. my stomach clenched. "meet me after class" Violet says and kisses my forehead "I love you" she whispers into my ear giving me chills. my cheeks go red "I love you too" I whisper back. I walk away and people are still looking at me I put my head up high and ignored everyone until I got to English class and sat by Cole. "girl everyone knows" he says I laugh "yep and soon will my parents and then ill be off forever" I sigh. "not on my watch its your birthday next week girl so you'll be officially a adult so you could live with me my family love you" he says I thought about it but either way my family's reputation will be at stake. "thanks Cole ill think about it" I say.

Violets pov

I really hated what happened too Willow my mind couldn't think of anything else I love her and I didn't want her too go anywhere its the 21st century why couldn't we be girlfriends. In  biology in girl came up too me "so your the infamous girl who made the most popular girl in school gay" she laughs I looked at her and realised it was Chloe. I ignored her I didn't want any drama. "your rude" she shouts I still ignore her then soon she walks away. We had history and I was glad too see her my heart was now warm with love. "hello fairy" she smiles and my hearts flutter her smile was breathless. "hello love" I say smiling "you ok no has said anything" I say worried. "I'm fine violet I'm a big girl" her soft laugh following the sentence. I sigh of relief comes over me. "you ok you seem worried" she says "Chloe happened"  I sigh she frowns " I ignored her of course" I say. "Ok good I had a idea my parents aren't home for like a week" she smiles "why not" I say "they need too go to London for meetings and shopping" she sighs "your birthday is next week" I frown "yeah they will miss it I'd rather it I can spend time with you my brother and Cole so no harm done" she smiles. I nod my mind thought what could I get the girl who has everything.

Willows pov
After school me and Violet wanted too do a photo shoot in are garden so we went off. I apply some lipstick, "your beautiful" violet says I go red. She picks up a rose. "Your as pretty us this rose" she says "your sweet" I say giving her a kiss.

"Ok so go by those flowers and sit down and pose" she says taking a photo I smile I've always liked modelling it may sound vein, but I always liked something about it amazed me I've always been a bit taller than I should be for a girl but I don't care that much. I loved how Violet help her camera with such pride. We both had passions that matched well for each other.

She shows me the photos "omg violet there photos are amazing" I say. She had a big smile "you think so" "yes there amazing" I say giving her a kiss. "I love this garden" I say "me too but it's mad how people don't come here" she frowns "all people care about is money phones and the more  modern things in life now" I frown "I sometimes miss LA I lived by the beach and I always had somewhat of a tan" she laughs "I used too go to LA a lot and I loved it" I say "New York is busy but it has the best business that's why we've stayed here for so long" I frown.

"Why do you think we moved really it wasn't for me I was for money" Violet says
"A plus for me" I laugh " A plus for both" she says giving me a kiss at that moment everything was perfect....