Happily ever after.....

Willows pov
3 years later.
It's been 3 years and are life's have changed a lot and today is my wedding day but let's jump too some of amazing moments...

Flashback 2 years ago...
It was the first year of Paris and we moved into a little house. We loved it there. We've been there for 1 year and we've learned some French which was bad may I add. But we've been together for 2 years. I didn't have a therapist anymore sometimes I'd text hazel so she could make sure I was ok but overall we where happy.

We went on a date. "Willow I need to tell you something" she says "of course love" I say "we've been together for 2 years and we are young but I couldn't care less I love you and I want us too be happy forever so what I'm saying is...will you marry me" she says "yes yes" I say giving her a kiss I put on the ring it was beautiful. "I will forever love you" I say "I love you too" she says.

Back too the wedding day.
Violets pov
I see her walking down the aisle her beautiful wedding dress and herself as beautiful she walking down with her father smiling at me like it's the start of something.

"Do you Violet take Willow as your wife" the vicar says "I do" "and do you Willow take willow as your wife" he says "I do" she say "you may kiss each other" She say.
The wedding day was beautiful I loved it more than anything. I loved everything minute of it.

3 years later.....
Willows pov
I've been with Violet for 6 years over all. We decided too stay in Paris we loved it too much. It was are home. Cole ended up moving too London anyway so it would've been long distance he works for a publicly place in London makes good money.

My brother helps people in New York he took up something too help others a therapist he realised he wanted to help people but also gives too a lot of charities he's a pure heart and he visits as ever summer with his wife.

Me and Violet are doing well we both still work for Louis Vuitton but also added a additions too the family... We have a baby girl and boy twins adopted of course named August and Cleo there first language is English and French we new it well.

"I love are family" I say "and we love you mama" Cleo says "mama I'm hungry" August says "Violet love feed this little monster" I laugh. "Ok come on August let's make pizza" she says "thank now Cleo let's go shopping" I say.

We Are living in the perfect life in my mind. And we finally lived happily ever after and I loved every part of it....

Thank you for reading my story I'm  bad at  endings I just loved the story but knew it needed too end so hopefully you enjoyed. I'm writing a new one soon.... yay lol.

So the next story is a change a bit...
I'll give you a little taste of it shall I..

Lily was a 25 year old woman who never knew anything out of the Ordinary lived  a normal life and owns a small book shop in London but one day a mysterious woman with sliver hair and pale face and deep red lips walk in too your little shop and makes your boring life a hell of a ride...... maybe love or maybe death or both in the deal mind out in VAMPIRES KISS