Depressed but trying

rried "why Violet what's the point I feel dead in side I've cried everything out" she says with a sigh.

"Don't you know I've been through this before and it didn't end well" I say her face turns she looks at my arm with my tattoo. She comes over and hugs me. "I'm sorry" she says "it's ok just try and get better" I say holding her tight "I better sort myself out" she says breaking away. "Go and have a bath babe I got you some Bath bombs" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek "god I love you" she says giving me a kiss "m I love you too now relax" I say.

Willows pov
Depressed and tears could describe my life right now. Violet managed to make me feel some what better. I hurt her in way but I was hurt i never realised my parents could hate me as much as those words did. I felt lost.. I get into my bath with the bath bomb violet got me. I put my head underwater my dirty blonde hair in the pink water. I get out of the bath and wrap a towel around myself.

I walk out and Violet smiles "feeling any better." She says "a bit I guess" I sigh she walks over too me and whispers something "I'll make pizza, pancakes and donuts if you want" "ok sold let's go" I say "babe you need clothes" she says "oh shit yeah" I laugh "I've missed your beautiful laugh" she says "your the only one who can" I smile. "Know ill start cooking" she says.

I get changed into whatever I can find I go downstairs the smell of pizza and pancakes smelt perfect. "This may make me feel better" I laugh. "That's what I want love" she says "so school" I sigh. "You'll be ok" she takes my hand "there will be a school dance on the Friday that could help" she says "a party could do it some how" I laugh.

"Ok let's eat there's pizza there pancakes are in here and the donuts are in the fridge" she says I take a bite of the pizza "I just realised I haven't eaten and how much I missed it" I laugh "that's good" she smiles. "I don't want you too feel sorry for me" I say "I'm not I'm understanding" she says. I wrinkle my nose. She kisses my cheek. She takes a bite of a pancake.

After food. "I need to plan a outfit" I say "what" she laughs "I need to prove too people that I'm still on top no matter what" I say "why Willow" she sighs "because I'm not falling off my thrown just yet" I shout "woah calm down I always thought you didn't care" she says "I do care because if I do everything right they would want me back no matter who I love" I shout. "I want there approval so badly and I'm trying to not think like that but I can't Violet it's hard I've always been little miss perfect when I'm far from it" my eyes are filled with anger and tears violet doesn't say anything she just hugs me. It was the right move she knew her words wouldn't help..

She strokes my hair and sits us on the sofa. My eyes filled with tears I hug her again. "I'm alway here for you love" she says softly "I love you" I say "I love you too love" she says. While holding me o felt safe again...