Model and photograper

Chapter 11
Willows pov
It was the day of the photoshoot It started at 1 o cloak. I decided to have a bath and a face mask too I wanted to relax. "Hey babe you have like 30 minutes until we need too go" Violet shouts "wanna join" I shout "depends" she laughs "I don't mind you seeing me naked" I smirk. "I'm coming in" she shouts she walks into the bathroom and looks at me.

Violets pov
I walk in and I see her body hardly from the bubbles but my imagination could tell her tanned skin was perfect with some tan lines I could see. Her face had a face mask on and she had it wet long and blonde covering some parts of her body she was perfection. "Like what you see fairy" she smirks "maybe I do love" I say. Giving her a wink she stands up and my mouth drops "towel" she laughs I give it too her and then she comes near me.

"I'm going to kiss you" she says then I do kiss her. She wraps her legs around me "we'll be late" I say she sighs "fine" she pulls away. "I love you" I say I loved her and saying it " I love you too" she kisses my cheek.

Willows pov
I got ready and we drive too the studio. "Hello Willow and Violet I'm Mr Jones and I'm your manger and this is Abi she's your photographer and I saw some of violets work so I would like her too do some as well" he was a serious business man but with a big smile. "Nice too meet you sir"  I say "nice too see meet you" violet says "ok Willow let's get your hair and makeup done" he says I walk over too the area with two beautiful girls.

"Hello I'm Mia and this is Mya" they smile "I'm your makeup artist" Mia says "and I'm your fashion stylist" mya says "ok great thank you" I say they start my makeup and hair I've never had a "glam squad" before they do a eyeliner glam look and nude lipstick the first outfit they put on was a leoprint long skirt and a black top and heels. "Well thats the look we need " the manger says "love you look amazing" violet says "thank you" I laugh.

I start too model there was a massive chair I sit there and pose I felt in my element some times Violet would use the camera are eyes didn't part we always looked at each other her smile warmed my heart she would pull faces to make me laugh my smile would show and the photo looked amazing.

After a while we finished "you did very good today Willow and Violet" are manger smiles "thank you see you in a couple of weeks" I say waking goodbye. "that was amazing" Violet says "it was I loved every minute of it" I say "hey do you want to go on a date tonight" she says I look at her, she smiles "sure" I say "ok let's go" she takes my hand.

"I'm taking you too the garden and we will go and have a picnic" she says "who giving us the picnic stuff" I say confused "you'll see love" she smirks we get too the garden and there was a beautiful picnic with roses and romantic lights "this is beautiful" I say in shock her face has a big smile "let's just say Cole and Noah like too help" she laughs

"Omg my favourite pizza" I say "ham and pineapple is my favourite too" she laughs we sit down eating the picnic she looks at me "your beautiful" she smiles "and so are you" I take her hand and squeeze it. She leans over the picnic and kisses me "I'll never stop loving you Willow" she says "and I'll never stop loving you" i kiss her again. This is day was perfect and I couldn't be happier...