Chapter One: Officially a College Student!

Asuna thanked her driver as he handed her  suitcase to her and bowed to him as he got back in the car and drove away. She watched the car go, and then turned around and laid her eyes on the building that would be her new home for the next few years.

"I'm home." She said quietly to herself before picking up her suitcase and started walking towards the dorm building the building. Looking around the dorm grounds she could see beautiful gardens, what looked like signs for a pool, and a yoga group that was in session under the shade of some trees. She turned her attention back to the building and opened the door. Stepping inside she saw a sign for the office and followed it until she came across a woman behind a desk that looked to be stacked with all kinds of papers and files.

"Excuse me?" Asuna asked politely as she put her suitcase down and clasped her hands together in front of her. The woman looked up from her work. "I'm a new student this year and I just needed to find out what room I'm in and get my key." Asuna continued as she glanced at the the name Linda on the woman's name tag. Linda nodded and smiled. "Do you know your student number?" She asked, Asuna nodded. "Yes it's 09991003" she answered.

Linda looked it up on her computer and her eyes widened ever so slightly. "Looks like you're in the north wing on the third floor." She said as she slid open her drawer and sifted through some envelops. "Here's you're key, we keep a spare down in the office in case you lose yours, but don't worry! We never go into your living quarters unless it's an emergency." She explained. Asuna nodded and thanked her before she went on her way to find her room number.

She stepped into the elevator and hit the button for the third floor, the doors closed and she sighed as she leaned against the railing, she was exhausted and just wanted to lay down. The heard the ding of the elevator and straightend herself out and picked up her suitcase and walked into the hallway. There was a very long line of large windows taking in a very nice view of forest that surrounded the campus, she let herself admire it for a moment before making her way to her room.

"Number 301...302... here it is, number 303." Asuna confirmed as she looked at the number on her key. She placed her key on the door and heard a small click noise and then the door opened for her, her eyes widened in surprise.

The first thing she laid her eyes on was the very nice living room with windows that made up the whole back wall, she took her shoes off and continued to walk in and noticed a beautiful modernized open concept kitchen to her right and stairs leadi...

The first thing she laid her eyes on was the very nice living room with windows that made up the whole back wall, she took her shoes off and continued to walk in and noticed a beautiful modernized open concept kitchen to her right and stairs leading to a bedroom on a balcony above the kitchen, and to her left a door which she assumed lead to the bathroom. She placed her stuff down and sighed. Now she understood the surprise from Linda when she looked at her room number. A little overkill.

She went up the stairs and pressed a button on the wall next to her bed and a pair of sliding doors opened to reveal her closet. She emptied all of her stuff and put everything in its place. Then she went to the kitchen and looked around. Fridge fully stocked and all kitchen appliances were in their place. She leaned agasint the counter and sighed.

Asuna's father, Shouzou Yuuki, owned his own corporation, a corporation that Asuna herself would be apart of once she graduated college. He was a good father and always made sure that his children were well taken care of, but she couldn't help but think that her father had went a little too far with her living quarters.

She smiled to herself at the thought and then went to go change into comfy clothes. She made herself some dinner that night and set up her amusphere. She decided to skip playing her game and opted to watch a movie instead. She curled up on the couch and watched a movie until she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello,

This is the start of my new SAO fanfiction. I wanted to try something a little different this time around and be a tiny bit more creative!

I finished my last SAO fic and I'm so glad people enjoyed it! I hope you will all enjoy this one too!

From,
AusryProductions  ❤