26- The Cast

"I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim

~~

"Ethan nooo. That's nasty." I cry, disgusted by the mix in front of me.

"Pour it in!" He shouts jokingly, as the loud, juvenile laugh escapes his lips.

With a made-up face, I pour the tomato ketchup into my small plastic cup. I eyed Ethan and realized the amusement on his face.

He chuckles. "It looks nice sitting in there."

His words make me cringe. If he calls vinegar mixed with ketchup nice, then he doesn't know the definition of the word.

Ethan and I are playing the game, "Never Have I Ever" with a little twist. We have a list that we took from the internet. For each one that we are guilty of, we have to choose a piece of paper from the big, clear bowl in front of us to see which food item to put into our plastic cup. Whoever does the most thing on the list has to drink the mixture in their cup at the end of the game.

I have to win! That's nasty; no, nasty is an understatement.

So far I only have vinegar and ketchup in my cup. Ethan has vinegar, ketchup, mayonnaise, and honey.

"My turn. Never have I ever, had intercourse in a public bathroom." I read from the list.

My eyes widen in disbelief when I see the sly smirk slowly curving on Ethan's face. "What!? No! You have?!" I blurt out.

"Unfortunately, yes. I have." He trails off. "Multiple times." Ethan continues with an obvious look of satisfaction on his face.

Jealousy wells up in my stomach at his response. He fumbles around in the bowl and pulls his hand out once he takes a grip on one of the papers. I watch as he slowly unwraps the paper and smirks at the nauseous look on his face.

"Nooo. Come on!" Ethan curses to himself. "I got a cork of browning."

I laugh at him mentally. Ha, That's what you get for being a womanizer!

He corked the browning and threw it in his cup before speaking. "Never have I ever stalked my partner on social media."

I ponder in my mind for a few seconds when he breaks the silence. "Have you?" He asked with furrowed brows.

If I say yes he will know that he is the one that I searched up since he is aware that he is my first boyfriend. Lowering my head in embarrassment, I begin to speak. "I searched you up on Facebook," I admit. 

"So I guess you've seen the pictures of me and Regina?" He asks and I give him a sly nod. The sight of the two of them resurfaces in my brain, intensifying the Jealousy that I felt.

To break the awkward silence between us, I fumble around to take hold of my paper. Unwrapping the paper, the word mustered is written in black ink. I let out a sigh before squeezing the mustard in my cup.

Ethan screeches over to me and places a kiss on my cheek. He then takes his phone out and removes all the pictures of Regina on his account.  "You don't have to-"

"I do" Ethan interrupts, cutting me off from finishing my statement. "You are my woman now" He exhorts proudly and I can't help but blush.

"I think we should end it here," Ethan comments and I nod. "I guess I should drink the mixture." He adds, taking hold of his plastic cup. I notice the disgusted look on his face as he brings the cup closer to his face. He finally gulps down the mix, twinkling his eyes rapidly as he savors the loathsome taste.