7

2:37 am:

It had been raining for a couple hours. The sound helped Betty sleep peacefully. There was a strike of lightning. All of a sudden she was awoken by the sound of her window shot open. Her head lifted up.
"Jughead." She climbed out of her bed to close her window.
"I- I thought about it and I-" Jughead started,
"Thinking about what?" She asked, her bun flopping with every step.
"You. I was thinking about you." He was pacing her room.
"Oh." She said.
"I choose you." He said.
"Well I'm not an object Jughead, you can't just choose me." She looked at him.
"Fine. I like you, and I want you." She looked at him again.
"Quiet down, Polly's in the room next door." She whispered.
"Betty, I can't help the way I feel about you." He was dripping onto her carpet.
"What about polly?" She asked.
"I don't know-" he told her truthfully. "I loved her but now I-" Betty pulled him in by his face, and kissed him passionately,
"Jug...you know I want you too, but polly-" she said, her hands still on his cheeks.
"I know, and I'll break up with her." He told her.
"It will break her..." she told him.
"But I want-"
"I know, I know, you want me, but you can't have me unless I know you're done with my sister..." Betty stated.
"Okay." He backed away.
"Okay, what?" She asked.
"I'll end it with her." He said.
"Let her down easy." He nodded and headed into the night.

She smiled to herself, nobody has ever said something even remotely close to that. She went back to bed feeling...differently than how she woke up.

Sorry this was really really short I just needed to update today! I hope you liked it, as always Peace and Love! Be kind.
-Lena