11

Betty stumbled as she walked, but jughead kept her steady.
"What part of don't drink too much do you not understand?" Jughead asked. Betty shrugged.
"Will you stay the night?" She slurred.
"Betty we can't."
"But you're so pretty, I want to wake up to you." She almost fell while trying to stay still.
"Come on we're here." Jughead said looking at the cooper house, it was late and no lights were on.
"You have to be quiet Betty." He gipped her head.
"Kk lughead." She stopped. "Wait." She threw up in a bush in the front yard.
"Let's get you inside." Jughead helped her up the porch steps. He still had a key from when him and Polly were still together, he quietly opened the door.
"Shhh." Betty giggled. Jughead shook his head, and guided her upstairs. Betty's door squeaked as he opened it.
"Shit." He swore. Betty looked at him as he took her hand and led her into her bed room. Jughead locked the door. "I'm not spending the night." Jughead whispered sternly. Betty frowned.
"I need you to take a shower, and I'll leave through the window when you're asleep." He stepped closer and looked into her eyes, "got it?" She stepped even closer to him and whispered in his ear.
"Will you join me?" She asked. Jughead backed away.
"No." He looked at her.
"What is I fall in the shower?" She gave him puppy dog eyes.
"Fine." Betty bit her lip and undressed right in front of him. He looked at her up and down.
"Betts." He choked on his own words, it's not like they haven't seen each other naked, he just wasn't used to the sudden force.
"Your turn, babe." Betty smiled.
"Go start the shower." He told her. She did as he said. Betty has a shower connected to her bedroom, which was convenient at times like these. Jughead walked into the bathroom, steam building up in the room. He undid his belt, and let his jeans drop to his ankles, and took off his shirt. He slid down his boxers and pushed them to the side.

Betty was already soaking wet, letting the water trickle down her body. Jughead looked at her, she was an angel to him...a goddess. He stepped in after looking at her once again. He lathered I'll some shampoo and let his fingers roam her hair. Betty rubber soap on her body seductively, as she looked him in the eye, knowing the effect she had on him. Without warning he grabbed her cheeks and pulled her closer, until their lips reunited with each other, occasionally stopping for breaths. Jughead moves his hands down to the sides of her torso, tracing his finger against her skin gently.
"We should probably get out now...it's been a while, the waters becoming cold." Jughead whispered in her ear.
"Don't leave me tonight." She turned off the water. Jughead didn't give her an answer, but helped her out of the shower. Betty wrapper herself in a towel and passed one to Jughead.

Betty sat on her bed.
"Will you cuddle with me before you leave?" Betty whispered as jughead day next to her.
"Okay." He smiled. Betty's face lit up, which made Jughead's heat skip a beat. Betty slipped on Jughead's shirt, which made him bite his lip.
"My clothes have always looked better on you than me." He added. Jughead put his boxers back on and walked back into Betty's room to find her laying on her side. He climbed into bed with her and kissing her head. Betty turned to face him and she swung her arms around him.
"Now you can't leave."
As the minutes went by Betty had slowly closed her eyes. Jughead looked down at her. He didn't want to leave her...so he didn't, and slowly fell asleep after her.

The best feeling betty had ever felt was being in Jughead's arms.

I'm so sorry it took me so long a lot of this happened this passed week I just got distracted with school (I just finished 🥳) and my au's on Instagram and my power was out for two days, it was a whole thing 😂 but I'm back bitches, I hope you enjoyed! Tell me your thoughts in the comments! Peace and love! Be kind.
- Lena