4

"What?" Betty asked, her eyes glued to the phone screen in front of her.
"Do you want to watch a movie?" Jughead asked, his voice was gruff.
"No, and why are you still here?" Betty asked, turning around to face him. Jughead studies her body, her short pink booty shorts, and her fairly tight lavender top. "Hey buddy, my eyes are up here!" Jughead looked up at her.
"Come on it's the titanic your favorite." He said.
"Oh yeah, and how would you know that?" She threw a blanket onto her bed.
"You don't really keep your diary in secret..." Betty froze.
"You read my diary?" She threw her hands up in frustration. He laughed at her.
"In my defense it wasn't really hid well." He flopped on her bed.
"First of all, it was under my bed! Second, get the hell off of my bed." She yelled.
"You are not as fun as your diary." He got off his bed.
"So if you read my diary I'm guessing-"
"Yes, I know you're in love with me." He smirked at her.
"I'm not in love with you." Betty crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.
"Mm you kinda are." He slightly laughed.
"It's just a crush, and I'm slowly loosing interest, as this conversation progresses." She replied.
"If you say so." He walked closer to her. "But maybe the conversation doesn't have to last but something else might." He whispered in her ear. It brought chills down her spine. Why now? Why him? Why is Jughead Jones all of a sudden "interested" in betty? Why her?
"I don't-" Betty started to speak but she was cut off by Jughead,
"Don't lie now princess." His lips brushed against her ear. As much as she wanted it, anyone could've walked in on them, anyone. Betty bit her lip. She looked up at him, for what felt like hours, but in reality it was seconds before she kissed him, grabbing his neck and deepening it. Jughead sat down and pulled her on his lap. She grabbed her ass, and she whispered in his ear
"Fuck you." She was out of breath, as she continued to kiss him. He phone started ringing.
"Shit!" He yelled as they parted. Betty smiled and bit her lip, as if nothing just happened. "Hello?" He answered. "Hey poll, what's up?" Betty rolled her eyes. She decided not to listen to the rest of their conversation and instead she walked downstairs, into the kitchen. She gripped the sink, tempted to scream but didn't. She splashed water over her face.
"What the fuck did I get myself into." She shook her head repeatedly.
"Are you okay." Jughead asked.
"I'm fine." She didn't turn around she just faced the window above the sink. "I think you should leave." She said.
"But we were having so much fun." He walked closer to her, his footsteps becoming clear to her.
"I mean it." She said.
"Whatever, I'll be back." He grabbed his keys and left the house.
"Finally." She sighed, but she didn't really want him to leave. Betty didn't really know why she told him to leave, but he listened to her, which she really wasn't expecting.

I hope you liked it, tel me your thoughts in the comments! Peace and live! Be kind.
-Lena