17

Betty jolted awake, peering to her side to see her Boyfriend fast asleep. She smiled to herself and sat there for a few minutes. Betty quietly pulled the covers off of her legs and walked into the living room, grabbing her coat from the hanger, and walking out of the trailer slipping on some boots. The cold hit her like a punch in the face as she explored the icy midnight. Betty's first instinct was to go to the whyte wyrm on her search for Jughead's father. To her luck she was right. As soon as she opened the door she spotted the raven haired man in the back of the bar, seated with Toni. Betty made her way to the back, hearing whistling from other men.
"Mr. Jones?" Betty asked gently. She gave Toni a look, that made her leave the counter. Fp turned around, and shook his head when he saw her.
"You shouldn't come here alone at night." He look at two men in the corner checking Betty out, "there are some really creepy people out here." He looked back at her. "Where's Jughead?" Fp asked.
"Asleep." She told him.
"Come on I'll take you home." Fp grabbed her arm, she jerked away.
"No." She sat down next to him. "I want to talk."
"About what?" Fp turned to face her.
"Your son." She looked him in the eyes sternly.
"You don't give up do you?" He chuckled.
"Not for Jughead."
"What do you want to know about him?" He asked.
"I want to know your thoughts about him...you mentioned how you were teaching him a lesson by hitting him, Mr. Jones-" he cut her off,
"I love my son more than anything in the entire world, he's incredibly smart and talented..." he paused. "I dropped out of school when I was seventeen...because I was abused by my father." He looked at betty.  "I promised myself I would never go there with Jughead, and when I did I drowned myself in alcohol which made me uncontrollably not myself." He told her truthfully. "And I thought by giving him space it would somehow fix this problem, but I guess I have him too much space." He looked at the shot glass in his hand.
"You need to talk to him." She touched his arm.
"No, I can't."
"Yes you can it's not to late-" she looked at him, with a glimmer in her eye.
"I can't!" He yelled.
"Why the hell not?" She demanded an answer.
"Because he doesn't want me here..." he paused, "I don't even want me here." He took a shot.
"Mr. Jones."
"Look betty...he's a very lucky man to have someone who will do this for him, but it's just better if I stay away." He confessed.
"Believe THATS the last thing he wants." He paused, "he just wants a father, Mr. Jones." She tried.
"It's Fp." He slammed the shot glass on the table, masking Betty jump.
"I'm giving you tonight that's it...Tuesday we resolve this problem!" Betty shouted getting up and walking for the door.
"Give it up cooper!" He yelled.

Betty walked back into jugheads trailer, closing the door quietly. She hung up her coat on the clothing rack and placed her boots next to Jughead's vans. She walked into the bedroom gazing at Jughead sleeping peacefully. She smiled and pressed a kiss on his forehead, and climbing back into bed with him. Jughead opened his eyes for a second, pulling her into his arms before returning to a deep sleep. Betty fell asleep with a smile on her face and arms around her body, the smell of jugheads cologne surrounding her.

THIS CHAPTER HAS NOT BEEN EDITED YET SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING ERRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the short late chapter, please tell me your thoughts in the comments! Peace and love! Be kind.
- Lena