16

Betty was receiving call after call from her mom. After finishing Jughead's sandwich she decided to finally pick up.
"Yes." She answered.
"Betty, I'm sorry."
"Okay." Betty said.
"What do you mean okay?" Alice asked.
"I have a right to be upset, you can plead sorry all you want but, I'm gonna need some time, and calling me is making things ten times worse." Betty confessed. "I'll get over it eventually, just please stop calling me." Betty added.
"Just be safe, okay?"
"I will." And with that Betty hung up the phone. Betty sat down on the couch next to Jughead, swinging her legs over his lap. Jughead just stared at her, with a mouth full of BLT.
"You okay?" He asks with food in his mouth.
"God, can everyone just stop worrying if I'm okay!" Betty sounded frustrated, which she was.
"Betty..." Jughead put down his sandwich.
"No! It's like all of a sudden everyone wants to care about me." She got up. Jughead looked at her. He sat there for a second, then got up and proceeded to wrap his arms around her. Betty closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. "Look, I'm sorry I don't know why I keep freaking out like  this." Betty stepped back and put her fingers through her hair.
"You don't have to apologize for being frustrated." Jughead reassured her. Betty shrugged. Jughead smiled at her.
"What?" She questioned. Jughead stepped closer to her and started pressing kisses all over her face. "Stopppp." She laughed, pushing him away, secretly wanting him to continue.
"If you really want me to..." Jughead replied, stepping back a little. A smile spread across her face as she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him deeply.
"Dork." Betty whispered untangling her arms from his neck.
"I'm a what?" Jughead smiled.
"You're a dork." Betty giggled. Jughead picked her up,
"I'm a handsome dork." He winked.
"That's true." Betty pecked his lips twice before, he put her down. The door unlocked, which startled the both of them.
"Dad?" Jughead asked, stepping away from Betty.
"Jughead?" Fp, mocked him. Jughead rolled his eyes,
"Since when are you sober?" Jughead asked.
"Who said I was sober?" Fp said pouring himself a cup of coffee.
"If you weren't you'd have me pinned up against the wall getting ready to beat the shit out of me." Jughead stepped into the kitchen.
"Don't over exaggerate." Fp told him. He walked into the living room. Fp clicked his teeth, "what do we have here?" He chuckled. Jughead and Betty exchanged looks. "Hooking up with both the coopers? Huh?" Do shook his head.
"No." Jughead answered bluntly.
"So what is Betsy doing here?" Fp asked.
"It's Betty and I'm his girlfriend." Fp laughed. Jughead looked at Betty.
"How did that happen?" Fp asked.
"I didn't love Polly." Jughead confessed. Betty looked at him, Jughead didn't dare look back at her, he kept his eyes on his father.
"So what you love Betty? Boy...you don't even know what love is." Fp sat down.
"Apologize." Jughead demanded.
"Don't go acting all high and mighty, you're weak, what have I always told you? 'Don't be someone you're not'" with a quick motion Jughead punched Fp in the face repeatedly. The movement caused the coffee cup to crash on the ground. Betty stared at the shattered cup. Fp gripped Jughead's shirt collar. "What are you gonna do now?" Fp laughed, it only made Jughead angrier. Jughead slammed fp against the wall, gripping his father in place.
"You don't get to talk to me like that...not anymore, and you treat Betty with the utmost respect!" Jughead caught his breath, "do you hear me?" Jughead punched him, "do you hear me!" He yelled, pushing his dad against the wall harshly.
"So now you want to toughen up, huh?" He paused, "I'm teaching you a lesson." Jughead looked deeply into his eyes before slamming his father on the wall again.
"You're not teaching me shit!"
"I'm teaching you not to hit your kid!" Fp yelled. Jughead's grip loosened.
"The hell you are." He yelled.
"Look, I tried to stop myself, I tried to be the least like my father, but it failed, I'm just like him!" Fp yelled, "counting the days that I'm Alive, drinking, and hitting my kid." Fp pushes Jughead against the wall. He pushed his pointer finger on Jughead's chest,
"You think I want that for you? You think I want you to end up in the dirts, you think I want you to be living in sunnyside trailer park? You think I want you down this path? Hell no!" He yelled, "hell no!" He pushed Jughead, almost putting a hole in the wall.
"Then why do you do this?" Jughead was on the verge of tears,
"Because I want you to care, I'm preparing you, boy." Fp let go of Jughead and clenched his jaw.
"I'll be back." He told him,
"Will you? Or do I have to wait another six weeks?" Jughead asked. Fp brushed it, he didn't want to start another fight. At this point Jughead had forgotten Betty standing there. He looked at her.
"Look I'm-" Betty interrupted him with a loving hug,
"You don't have to explain." She reassured him.

THIS CHAPTER HASN'T BEEN           EDITED YET!

Sorry for posting so late, tell me what you think in the comments. Peace and love! Be kind.
- Lena