10

Weeks went by...
Their exciting forbidden romance blossoming in the heat of the soon to come summer. Betty laid in his embrace, she was in her bra and underwear, under his duvet.
"Juggie." She looked up at him.
"Hm?" He looked down at her with a smile.
"I think we should start telling people about us..." he didn't respond for a few moments.
"If you're up for it." He smiled.
"I think I am..." her voice faded, "but I think it's best if we tell my family last." Jughead nodded in understanding,
"I agree."
"Yay." She Smiled gazing into his eyes as he kissed her lips.
"I was thinking we could go to the drive in tonight?" Jughead asked.
"No offense Jug, but we always go there, and I want to go somewhere exciting, and dangerous." She had a devilish look in her eyes. "We should go to that bar on the southside!" Exclaimed.
"Fuck no, Betty." Betty looked up at him with a pout,
"Please..." she said.
"bettyyyyyy." He sighed.
"Juggieee." She giggled.
"Have you even been there before." He wiped his face.
"Yeah of course I have." She told him truthfully. He looked at her and smiled.
"Betty cooper." He looked up at the Ceiling and then back at her again, "you are going to be the death of me." He pulled her closer from the side and kissed her forehead.
"Maybe." She looked at him.

As the day went on, the night sky started to appear around them. Jughead helped Betty off of his motorcycle,
"You are definitely more adventurous than your sister." Betty smiled at what he said.
"I told you I was fun." She winked, and linked her arms with his. Jughead opened the door for the two of them, and walked inside. Toni has approached them.
"So that's where you've been Jones..." she looked at betty.
"Oh, Hey ponytail." Toni smirks at betty.
"Toni." Betty wrapped her arms around toni.
"No hugs, remember?" Toni said as Betty squeezed her,
"Yeah, right. Sorry." She stepped back.
"Am I missing something right now? You guys know each other?" Jughead looked at the both of them in confusion.
"Well when you had your little 'break' from the serpents last month...Betty asked for you one night and then we started talking." Toni shrugged. Jughead laughed at them.
"You were asking about me, Cooper?"
"Don't flatter yourself, Jughead."
"Alright." He replied.
"Sweetpea and Fangs are here, I could get you all some drinks." Toni suggested.
"Mhm." Betty smiled. Jughead just stared at her.
"Not too much for Betty...I have to get her home to Alice and...you know." Toni nodded and smiled.