5

Betty sat on her bed, the remains of his taste on her lips. She stared at nothing, thinking about the passed events. What if my mom found out? What if polly found out? What if I was a joke to him? Were the questions she asked herself over and over again. She shot a text to archie and Veronica in their group chat.

B: hey can you guys come over? I assume you guys are in the same room rn?

V: yeah

A: we'll be there in ten.

She smiled to herself, knowing her friends always had her back.
Pretty soon archie and Veronica we're sitting on her bed. Betty took a deep breath.
"You look like you saw a ghost." Archie said.
"That's because I did." She sighed.
"Metaphorically?" Veronica questioned.
"Yep."
"So what happened?" Archie sat next to betty on the bed.
"At first i was eating cereal, and the next thing I know, I was on Jughead's lap, while he stuck his tongue down my throat." They both looked shocked, while Betty look terrified and traumatized.
"Why do you look upset?" Veronica smiled.
"Because he's with polly." Betty looked at them.
"So? You got to kiss him." Veronica continued.
"You've been waiting for this for so long betty, it's going to be okay." Archie added.
"I don't know, I just have this weird feeling in my stomach, I-"
"I think maybe a milkshake, can fill that void?" Veronica shrugged, "it's on me." She continued.
"Why the hell not?" Betty smiled slightly. "But we're no longer talking about what happened this morning, got it?" They nodded, and they headed out the door.

Betty always had the booth to herself, while Archie and Veronica always sat across from her. She didn't mind it though. She stared out the window.
"So when do mom and polly, come home?" Veronica asked, slurping her milkshake, with Archie's arm wrapped around her.
"Tomorrow morning." Betty fidgeted with a ring she had on her finger.
"Is that a good or bad thing?" Archie cut in.
"I'm not sure anymore, at first it was a bad thing, because I would have to deal this their crap, but now, at least I don't have to be alone with crownhead." Betty mixed her milkshake with her straw.
"Speak of the devil." Betty turned around, so see Jughead walking in, like he owned the place. Jughead winked at her as she bit her lip. He say at one of the bar stools.
" 'feels wrong' my ass." Veronica stared at betty. "Hey!" She waved her hand in Betty's face. Betty groaned.
"Why does he have to be so fucking hot!" She slammed her fist against the table, which made everyone stare. "Uh, sorry." She apologized. Archie just laughed at her.
"This is the funniest shift I've seen since Ronnie's dad got arrested." He continued to laugh as Veronica  his him in his chest, and rolled her eyes. Betty banged her head against the window.
"He's like some psychotic stalker." Betty sighed.
"Maybe that's a good thing?" Archie shrugged.
"How is that a good thing?" Betty and Veronica said at the same time.
"You know, I honestly don't remember." He chucked, and sipped his milkshake.
"Should we just leave." Veronica asked. As Betty was about to speak, jughead approached their table.
"Hey do you need me to drive you home?" Jughead asked.
"No." Betty looked at him.
"Your loss." He walked away and left the diner.
"See what I mean?" She turned to her friends." They just laughed at her as she groaned.

Sorry this was short, I hoped you liked it, tell me your thought in the comments! Peace and live! Be kind.
- Lena