15

They had been at pops for a few hours, their clothes were still damp but not soaked. They hadn't said a word to each other on the drive to Jughead's.

"Uh...here." Jughead threw Betty a fresh t shirt. Betty looked at him longingly before tossing the shirt on the ground, and locking the door behind her.  taking off her shirt and shorts, revealing the matching red bra and pantie set. Jughead looked at her speechless at the sudden action.
"I told you I wouldn't need it." Betty winked, and pushed him on his bed.
"Betty-"
"Shh." Betty whispered in his ear. "It's better if you don't restrain." Betty straddled his lap.
"Who said I was restraining?" Jughead looked at her up and down. Betty bit her lip and pushed him onto the bed. She pushed her lips onto his, making it clear that she wanted him. Jughead smiled into the kiss, he was happy he had said I love you to her, of course this wasn't how he planned to say it...but the same eight letters came out of his mouth...and those same eight letters were still meant for her.

Betty hovered over him as he took off his shirt. Before pressing her lips on his again, Betty gazed at his abs, tracing them with her finger.
"What?" Jughead chuckled, "you've seen them before." He smiled. Betty bit her lip.
"I'm so lucky." Betty winked, and pulled him in by his neck. Jughead flipped them over so he was on top.
"Damn right, you are." He whispered in her ear. "You're going to feel like a whole new person when we leave this trailer..." jughead seductively whispered into her ear. He began to leave behind hickeys on Betty's neck as he kissed her neck.
"I have no doubts." She moaned. Jughead chuckled slightly.

As the day went on or "rounds" per se, the two had been enjoying each other's company.

They laid breathlessly on jugheads bed.
"You were right." Betty smiled and turned her head to face his.
"I'm always right." He caught his breath, and laid on his side. "Now what?" He asks.
"I don't know." Betty looked into his eyes.
"You're so beautiful." He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Betty blushes at his comment.
"You're just saying that." Betty looked at him.
"I mean it." He stated.
"If you say so." She looked at Jughead's shoulder. "What time is it?" She asked. Jughead pulled out his phone,
"4:12."
"Damn, I didn't know we lasted that long." Betty giggled. Betty brushed it off with a hum, "shall I make late lunch?" She asked him.
"I'm always hungry." He replied.
"Good."