8

Weeks went by, the further of seeing Jughead with polly still hurt her, because she knew how he felt.

Betty was scrolling through Instagram. it was about, 9:30 when she heard a hard slam of a door.
"Honey wait." Alice ran after Polly, Alice never did that with Betty when she was upset, but she was used to it. There was muffled crying from Polly's bed room. Betty was confused. She rolled out of bed and knocked on Polly's door.
"It's Betty...are you okay?" Betty heard the door unlock. "Mom, I think it's best if I talk to her, no offense." Betty turned to face her mother who was behind her. Alice nodded and walked back into the kitchen as polly opened the door. She surprised Betty with a tight hug.
"Betty." She cried. When they parted they entered Polly's room.
"What's wrong Poll?" Betty asked.
"Jughead."
"What happened with Jughead." Betty had totally forgotten about what Jughead had said a few months back.
"He broke up with me, saying we were growing apart." She looked at betty, teary eyed. "He probably has a girl down his throat as we speak. Betty's phone started ringing...it was Jughead. "Who is it?" Polly asked.
"Um...it's veronica, can I take this?" Betty asked, polly nodded.
She exited the room, and moved into her own.
"Betty?" Jugheads voice was low.
"What the hell?"
"What?" Jughead said.
"What part of let her down easy do you not understand?" Betty whispered.
"I let her down easy, she just-" he paused. "Didn't take it so well."
"Yeah I know, I was just sitting with her." Betty confessed.
"When can I see you?" Betty was surprised by his question.
"You want to see me?" She asked, looking back at her door to make sure nobody was listening.
"Of course I want to see you."
"Let me just make sure pollys okay." Betty looked out her window and smiled.
"Meet me at the drive in, in an hour." He told me.
"Okay." She bit her lip and giggled. "I will."
"Until next time, beautiful." He told her. He hung up the phone, and left Betty smiling. She walked back into Polly's room. She was crying again, but Alice was there to comfort her.
"Hey, I have to go." Betty said clutching her backpack. "I'll be back later." Alice nodded her head.
"Don't be our to late." She was still faced towards Polly.

Betty walked about a mile to the drive in. It was dark outside...she spotted Archie's truck parked in the same spot it always was, she smiled to herself. "Archie and Veronica are on a date...how cute." She whispered, Betty was probably the biggest "Varchie" shipper alive. All of a sudden Betty was being swooped in by loving arms. Betty giggled.
"Guess who." He said.
"I don't know." She giggled, as he kissed her neck. "Juggie, not here." She smiled. She let go of her and grabbed her hand.
"They're playing your favorite." Jughead winked.

Sorry for the short part.
Tell me what you think in the comments, peace and love! Be kind.
-Lena