18

The sunshine's onto Betty's face waking her up. Jughead had been watching her sleep for the passed five minutes smiling at her beauty.
"Good morning my love." He greeted. Betty smiled at him and pecked his lips,
"Good morning, Juggie." She giggled.
"How'd you sleep?" Jughead asked, Betty's smile faded away at his words, and she had suddenly gone silent. "What?" He asked. Betty sat up in the bed, Jughead did the same. Betty looked down at his bare abs.
"I went to see your dad last night." She rubbed her hands on her arms.
"What?"
"We talked for a while..." she lost eye contact with him.
"What did you talk about?" He asked.
"You."
"Well what did you say?" He asked tracing his hand on her arm.
"I barley said anything, he however..." her voice trailed off.
"What did he say?" Jughead asked.
"He loves you Jughead...so much." She told him, "he told me how proud he was of you, and that he knew you were going to go far..." her voice trailed off again as she looked away from him.
"What?" He put a hand on her cheek.
"He also mentioned that you would go farther without him, and that he didn't-" she stopped, "I just don't know how far he's going to go." She continued.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"I tried to talk to him some more but he kept telling me how he couldn't talk to you about how he was feeling." Betty looked at him.
"Is that how the conversation ended?" He asked.
"I told him that we would sort things out on Tuesday..."
"Oh." Jughead looked away.
"I tried to help-" Jughead stopped her and smiled at her sadly.
"Thank you."
"Are you okay?" Betty asked.
"I'm fine." He told her truthfully. Without another word spoken Betty wrapped her arms around Jughead Jughead him tightly and kissing his head.
"I love you...we'll work this out okay?"
"I know." Jughead said.

THIS CHAPTER HASNT BEEN EDITED, PLEACE EXCUSE THE GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS!!!!!

Sorry for the short ass chapter...peace and love! Be kind.
- Lena