Author's Note

The Gwapogi Series; the series that me and my best friend have been trying to create and conceptualize for the imaginary minds of our dearly beloved readers out there for months now, has been officially coming to life!

        The Michelin Hottie is the 2nd story of the said series. If you're interested to read the first book of this series, my best friend, @BeyBeyBey, had already published the first few chapters and is on the process of publishing future updates! Just click the external link. :)

        Writing this collaborative story with her and her making all the cover of our stories and hopefully future stories- because well, she's obviously the creative and artistic one and I'm not. Lol- is of course, such an honor for me. There were many stories and authors that had drove us crazy just as other readers out there. And to express our deepest gratitude for all the learnings that we've obtained, this series is generally dedicated to them- to the weird writers and to the obsessed and insane supportive readers just like us! 

        So here it is, The Gwapogi Series. Watch out! These godlike creatures are capable of effortlessly luring and trapping you with their unyielding spells when you least expected it! You'd better be careful orelse you'd end up hopelessly falling for them just as I did. *wink*