^.^Eleven~~

Poppy~
Why am I awake?

I was not normally an early riser and we were up late last night.

Last night...

I brushed my fingertips lightly across my mouth, remembering the taste of his perfect lips. Just thinking of it made me hungry for more of his kisses.

But it was still early and his breathing was long and slow, so I snuggled into his side to go back to sleep, wrapping my arm around his naked torso.

I felt like I had barely drifted back off to sleep when I felt him lightly tickling my arm, trying to wake me up. I pulled my arm back toward me, tucking it between him and me.

"Poppy, it's time to wake up," he whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"Mmmmm, too sleepy," I groaned, barely audible.

"Come on, pretty kitty," he pleaded, "I want to go dance again."

Barely able to crack my eyelids open, I squinted at his bright happy face. It should be illegal to be that cheerful this early in the morning and I told him so, and then closed my eyes again. I heard him sigh. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll go dance by himself and leave me to sleep a couple more hours.

Pretty soon though, I felt his hand running the length of my thigh. He stopped at my knee and pulled my leg over him. Pushing my panties aside, exposing one butt cheek, he leaned over and lightly bit my bottom.

"Jimin, you are such a fucking tease," I complained as I rolled over onto my back to get away from him. He just rolled with me though, ending up on top of me, looking down at me with an evil grin.

"Ok, ok, I'm awake, you ass," I said, trying to wake myself up by stretching. "Please tell me why we have to dance this early in the morning. Do your dancing feet not work later in the day?"

"I want to spend time with you, not sleep the day away. Once my break is over, my free time will be limited. I'll probably only see you at night then," he pouted, too cute for words.

"Awww," I said, apologetically, "and I called you an ass." I tangled my fingers into his hair, pushing it out of his eyes. "I'm sorry. That wasn't very nice of me. I'm awake now. Let's go dance."

Jimin had a key to the Big Hit building, so we went right in, even though no one else was there yet. I wasn't too upset about not having to see Mi-cha this morning, that's for sure. For some reason, she made me nervous.

Running down the hallway, Jimin dragged me along behind him until we got to the practice room. I think this was his favorite place on earth... his Disneyland.

We stretched our muscles again, doing the same movements as yesterday. Then he suggested trying some new stretches and told me to lie on the floor. He put me through a series of stretches, helping me, pushing my limbs beyond what I was capable of on my own. As he stretched my hamstrings, he bent over me pushing against my leg. His knee, settling between my legs, brushed against me bringing a flush to my face. He smirked, knowing what he was doing to me.

When he didn't move his leg, I suddenly couldn't take it anymore.

"Jimin, stop," I exclaimed, suddenly pushing him away. I got off the floor and prowled back and forth, my breathing unsettled. Needing to take a minute, I headed for the exit. As the door swung shut behind me, I heard him chuckling.

Asshole.

Why did I think about sex every time he got too close to me? What the heck was wrong with me? He didn't even really want me. He wanted to flirt and have a few kisses, but that's all.