!4.

Taking me by the hand, Ares leads me away from the great white halls and into a darkened corridor. He pushes me against the cold marble wall and kisses me hungrily. I want to tell him off, have him desire me a little while longer, but I am powerless. I need this as badly as he does. It's only when some servant or other scurries past, pretending not to see any of it, we collect ourselves.

Again, he takes my hand and we hurry down the hall to his chambers. I know the way by heart, so although it's dark I follow him to his bed chambers without incident. He turns to me, undoing the couple of buttons on my lower back before stripping me down to nothing. His big hands catch me and he starts to kiss me greedily, his tongue slipping between my lips, in search for mine. I put my hands on his chest, his heart is going haywire. Not very gently, I push him backwards on his bed, kneeling onto the mattress myself I slowly make my way up to him, until he grabs me again.

He lifts me up easily, like he's done a million times before. He is lying on his back, heavy on the feathery mattress. He moves me toward his face until my thighs are straddling his head. I already know what he is going to do and the anticipation has me dripping wet for him. The second I feel his thirsty tongue searching the places he knows best, I throw my head back in pure delight. I moan softly as his fingers knead my flesh.

Right when I reach my climax, he pushes his thumb inside me and I shriek in pleasure, feeling his smile against me. I can't help but laugh with him.

'I was wondering when the tension would be gone,' he murmurs before lifting me up and placing me between his legs. I can only make out his outline in the dark. It should be shameful that I am fully naked whereas he is still fully dressed - but I never felt shame when having sex with Ares.

'This was a good start,' I tell him, raising an eyebrow and cocking my head to the side. It really was.

'I'm not done with you yet,' he smiles darkly. He pulls my legs, making me fall on my back and I start laughing. 'You have the most beautiful, contagious laugh, Di,' he sighs. I hide my face behind my arm and listen to him dropping his clothes on the floor. I love it when Ares compliments me. They are always sincere and they are divinely rare. Sure, you have the compliments about how I look, and he means those words as well, but he doesn't need to tell me I have a beautiful smile to help me on my back.

'Come on,' I whisper, 'I want to feel you inside me.' My hand searches for him in the dark and I wish we had taken the time to light a fire. His visible lust for me always turns me on. He catches my hand and directs it until I feel something hard and throbbing, something I know very well. It's so big I can barely close my hand around it. The whimper that escapes me even surprises me. Have we ever gone thirty years without one another after we met? He grunts in pleasure and impatiently takes my hand so he can move closer. He is already wetting the tip by moving it slowly up and down my slit.

'They say missionary is boring, but they don't know what they're saying,' he whispers, 'all positions are great, especially when they are with you.' I giggle and right when I do that he thrusts into me without a warning or without easing himself into me. I grasp the silk sheets around me and arch my back as my body tries to reform around him.

'That's what you get for laughing,' he murmurs, wrapping my legs around him. He is still in a kneeling position, slowly pulling out.

'I wasn't-' Thrust. I sigh, now that I am accustomed to his length and thickness I only feel delight.

'Come on, you know better than that.'

'I-' Thrust. 'Let me-' Thrust.

'I can keep doing this all night, Di. Dare me.' I wrap my legs tighter around his waist, answering his call. His fingers caress my face, slowly finding their way down my cheeks, jaw and chin. He pushes his thumb inside my mouth and I bite it. I don't want him to stop. Sure, there are times I like to take it slow, immersing every single nerve ending deep into pleasure, but tonight it's about a primal need. As if he can feel my urge, he starts to move in and out, playing on all my senses. With every thrust, I moan his name, driving him on. It's embarrassing how fast I'll be cumming for him.

He quickly lifts me up, seating me on his lap, so gravity can lower me further onto him. I fold my arms around his neck, pushing every inch of bare skin against him. He kisses my shoulder, my breasts, cursing my name. The second he unloads into me, my own climax courses through me like the waves dapple over the beach, a calm sea that reaches every extreme of my being. He thrusts into me one more time, sending the orgasmic waves higher and crashing over the rocks.

We stay like that for a little while, as his fingers, made for war and death, carefully comb through my hair. Love like this is sweet. It rarely comes to us easily, and it takes some getting used to, but it allows me to trust him enough to fall asleep next to him.