!9. Combustion

His kiss deepens quickly and I can feel him harden against my stomach. Smiling I escape the kiss and take a step back. Slowly I remove the straps of my dress, letting them slide along my arms and uncovering my breasts. He is looking at me in awe, because here I am, goddess of Love, Beauty and Sex, and I am giving myself to him.

The light of the silver moon finds an opening through the canopy overhead, covering us in specks of white light.

'Take your shirt off,' I command. He is eager and young, but no different from any other man. He does exactly what I say, pulling his shirt by the collar over his head. To me, he is beautiful. I know every inch of olive tan skin on him, I know the shape of his fingers and the feeling of his hands. Yet, he has never seen me without clothes before.

'Can I kiss you again?' he asks. I smile at his sweet innocence and shake my head. I drop down on my knees, never breaking eye contact. I kiss his abdomen, down from his belly button. His muscles respond to my touch. I halt where his pants begin, slowly opening the buttons and freeing his cock. I have felt its eager presence before, but he never tried anything with me. This handsome man is different from what I know. 

Slowly I take him between my lips, circling my tongue around the tip - still never breaking eye contact. He is forcing himself to keep his eyes on me, making me smile. His breathing is getting shallower already. Moving my head toward his body, I feel him glide down my palate toward my uvula. 

'Please, I can't hold this very long,' he whispers, his fingers combing through my hair, pulling me closer. His sexual instinct makes me want him even more. He is not a passive lover, I know this much. I can already feel myself getting wet for him. I want nothing more than to fuck this man on the forest floor all night long. I move my head up and down along his length, teasing him until he finally unloads in my mouth.

'I'm s-' he starts telling me. I know he is blushing. I wipe my lips, swallowing every last salty drop of him.

'Shut up, Adonis,' I tease him. 'Come here.' He falls down on his knees before me, staring right at me with those dark eyes. Before I can instruct him on anything he moves his hand under the fabric of my lowered dress. His fingers are definitely hungry, exploring every inch of wetness. I hold onto him, softly moaning his name. He is getting hard again. Good. He moves one finger inside me, making me grab onto him tighter. He smiles proudly, and I ride on his opened hand, seeking release. Smashing our mouths together, my tongue forces his lips apart. While he is playing me with one hand, his other hand has moved to my hair, fisting it and pulling me closer. He is definitely not a passive lover. I'm moaning into his mouth, while I can feel how he is enjoying himself. 

I release his mouth and hide my head on his shoulder, fully intending to bite him while my body is starting to release. The fire between us is growing hotter and I dig my nails into his back, wanting all of him.

'You're really wet for me,' he murmurs close to my ear, right before I cum. Shaking with laughter he lets go off me, catching me in his arms. 

'You bit me,' he chuckles.

'Yes, I did. I really wanted to... mark you. I never had that before.' He wets his lip before leaning into me. 

'Kiss me,' he tells me. No one ever tells me what to do. I look up at him and suck on his bottom lip, forcing his face closer to me before sliding in my tongue. I love kissing him. If possible, I would never do anything else. How did we waste five full weeks if we could have been doing this?!

My legs are still trembling from the sensation, so I crawl closer to him. Slowly I push him toward the mossy underground, climbing on top of him and straddling his hips, never letting go of his mouth. While I keep attacking his tongue and teeth, I move my hand along his toned stomach toward his eager cock, and lead it directly to my slit. He moans inside my mouth, making me smile again. 

'There you go,' I whisper before taking everything he had left to give, lowering myself onto him slowly until he can't go deeper. As I move downward, he thrusts his pelvis up, using the momentum he has, making me gasp for breath. Feeling he will cum any second now, I speed up my movements, seeking the friction I need to climax. With every exhale of breath, I pant his name, loving the way he looks at me right before he clenches his eyes shut and thrusting one more time into me. At the same time I come undone on top of him, and stay very still for a second before laying down on his chest and kissing his damp skin. I can hear his erratic heartbeat. He pushes my hair out of my face and uncovers my neck. 

'You're amazing,' he tells me, making me smile once more.

I didn't lie when I said I wanted to do this all night long.