Easy or Difficult

Louis kissed me and I kissed him back.

I touched my lips. I could still feel his tender lips against mine. It was warm and soft. I closed my eyes.

"Hey," Louis walked into my bedroom and I jolted up. My eyes immediately went to his lips.

He chuckled, "We can do that again if you want."

I looked away.

He sat down on my bed beside me and his face turned serious.

"We need to talk," he started.

"If this is about Max then you should know that I already stopped," I told him.

"Ava, I'm se- wait what?"

"I decided to stop looking for him," I said one more time.

"Oh."

We sat there in silence, and I took a glance at his lips. This is so frustrating.

"I really enjoyed that kiss," he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off the bed. Way to ruin the moment.

I stood up to walk out, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. Our chest was touching and I heard his heartbeat increasing. Our face was only inches apart. I stopped breathing.

"Your eyes are beautiful," he whispered a compliment.

I stared into his blue eyes. It was a bright blue and I was captivated. I've never realized how beautiful his eyes were until now.

His eyes went to my lips and I looked at his. He swallowed and leaned his face closer to mine. I was impatient and pressed my lips to his, closing my eyes when I felt his soft lips respond with mine.

I ran my fingers through his now messy hair and he deepened the kiss. We fell back on the bed, never breaking the kiss. He was grinning through the kiss and I found myself grinning back. He wrapped his arms around my torso to pulled me closer to him. I loved the way his lips felt against mine. I loved the way he held me. I loved the way he looked at me.

He disconnected the kiss for a second to pull off his shirt and I was greeted by his lean torso. I wrapped my hands around his body and pulled him down so our lips touched again. I felt the warmth radiating off of his body and onto mine.

"Well this is awkward," Louis and I jumped apart when we heard Alex's voice.

She was staring at us with wide eyes. There was a bag of food in her hands as she gaped at us.

"I'm just gonna go," she backed out of the room.

I threw my head back with a groan and Louis chuckled. He picked up his shirt and put it back on.

"This is gonna be hard to explain," I sighed.

Alex was sitting in the kitchen. There was breakfast food on the table. The food that she brought.

I grabbed a plate and sat down across from her. Louis sat down beside me.

She looked at the both of us with an amused smile.

"So I guess everything is fine between you two, right?" she asked.

Louis put a hand on my hand and smiled.

"I guess so."

I was speechless. They were both staring at me now. I just kissed Louis two times and Alex walked in on my heated moment with Louis. I had no idea what to say.

"This isn't going to work out," I pulled my hand away.

"What?" Louis turned to me.

"You have a life out there, Louis. I'm not going to start a relationship with you just because we shared a kiss-"

"Two," he corrected.

I shook my head along with a frown and stood up.

"What I'm saying is that this will never work out between us. We don't even know each other that well, and I'm on the run," I laughed bitterly, "You're a celebrity and I'm a criminal according to the CIA."

"But that mom-"

"That moment was good, but like all good moments, it comes to an end," I pulled him in for a last kiss and pulled away shortly after.

His eyes showed hurt and anger. I stepped away.

"I'm going to get your memory back," he clenched his jaw in determination.

"Even if you do, we could never be together," I told him.

He shook his head.

"You'll see, Ava Green," he walked over to the front door and opened it. Then he turned around to face me, "You'll see."

Louis's POV:

I needed her to remember again. The goal was set in my head. I was going to get Ava to remember again.

I hailed a cab to take me to the hotel I was staying at. I was glad to see there wasn't any paparazzi at the hotel when I arrived.

I took the elevator up to my room and pulled out the key in my back pocket. I walked into my room and threw my jacket onto the bed.

"Hello Mr. Tomlinson," I whirled around to see a man blocking the door.

I reached for the phone in my pocket.

"I wouldn't recommend doing that," A woman walked out of the bathroom and stood next to the man.

"Who are you two?" I glared at the both of them.

"This is Nick," the woman pointed at the man and then she pointed at herself, "And I'm Rebecca."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We just want you to answer a few questions, Mr. Tomlinson," Nick answered.

"What if I don't want to?" I retorted. I had no idea where this confidence came from.

They shared a look and Rebecca smirked.

"We're not asking."

They stepped aside and Nick opened the door. Two large men entered the room and Nick closed the door, locking it too.

"This can either be easy or very difficult," Rebecca narrowed her eyes at me, "It's your choice."

I gulped.