Chapter 1-The Call

It was a normal day, as normal as it can get when you have five very different people living on a ship. As I was saying before, it was a normal day on the Milano and the five heroes of the galaxy were minding their own business. Gamora and Quill aka Peter aka Star-lord were nowhere to be found, Drax was sitting in his favorite chair polishing his knifes, and last but defiantly not least, Rocket and Groot were flying the ship to who knows where. Well actually Rocket was flying the ship and Groot was just watching his friend.

"I am Groot?" Groot said to Rocket

"I have no idea bud" Rocket said "Quill just said to start flying somewhere and that's what I'm doing"

"ROCKET!!!"

Groot and Rocket jumped a foot in the air when a yell came from the 'living room'.

"What the hell?!" Rocket yelled back turning around and glaring at the door. Then Quill came in and stood bye him.

"Come on" he said to them "Nova Corps needs to talk to us"

''Why do they want to talk to us?'' Rocket asked looking at Quill while picking up Groot on the way out of the room.

''I don't know'' said Quill as they walked down the stairs to the living room.

''Hello Rocket and Quill" said Drax as they got to the table in the middle of the room.

Rocket sat baby Groot down on the table and got on a chair and asked "so whats up with Nova Corps?"

Gamora answered "I do not know, they just called us" she turned around to the screen and pressed a few buttons to start up the call.

"Hello?" a voice asked

"Hello is anyone there?" Quill asked back walking around the table to stand bye Gamora.

"Hello, this is Nova Corp" They had answered.

"Hi its Star-Lord here, and the guardians of the galaxy" Quill said motioning around the room to everyone.

"Ah yes, finally" the officer said smiling "how are all of you?" she asked.

"Alright enough with the sweet talk" Rocket said looking at the woman "what do you want?"

"Of course, apologies Rocket Raccoon," the Nova Corps officer said to him "I will just cut to the case, we need your help"

Of course the guardians were very surprised. Nova Corps needed their help? What?! That's impossible, they were criminals! Even if their slats were clean, they still had done some very bad things.

"I know its hard to believe" the Nova Corps officer said "But there is a problem and we need your help"

The guardians looked at each other in question and then they all looked to their leader. Quill just looked at them as well and then he asked.

"What is it?"

"Come to Xander and we will tell you" the officer said

"Why can't you tell us know?" Rocket asked.

"Because we need you here" the officer said "so what do you say?"

They all looked at Quill again

"We'll see you there."

Sorry its so short, the next one will be longer, I promise. And sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Like and favorite please, oh and comment on how you like it:)

-MacKenzie