Forty six

Calum was pissed... to say the least. It was the day after the concert and Ashton wouldn't bring up the kiss. Every time Calum seemed to, Ashton would either change the subject or make an excuse to leave the room.

Ashton on the other hand was scared shitless. He was scared to be committed and in result break Calum's heart. He did not want to do that again.... so he was ignoring the kiss that he noticed Calum wanted so desperately to talk about.

"Ashton?" Calum sighs

"Yeah Cal?"

"Are you really going to sit here and act like you don't know what I want to talk about?"

"Calum-"

"No it's fine. Whatever- can we go get something to eat?" Calum looks away from Ashton feeling somewhat disrespected.

Mali walks into the room and smiles, "I haven't seen you guys all day! How was the concert?"

"I'll be waiting in the car." Calum laughs and walks out the house.

"Trouble in paradise?"

"More than you know" Ashton sighs knowing that he was in deep shit.

"Good luck... you're gonna need it." Mali laughs at Ashton knowing Calum was pissed at him. Ashton frowns moping his way outside the house and into the car.

"Where do you want to go?" Ashton asks

Calum shrugs looking out the window. Ashton looks away for one second only to realize when he looks back that Calum's body shifted to face away from him.

"Umm... do you want Burger King?"

"No."

"Okay... do you want McDonalds?"

"No."

Ashton remembered this was how he used to deal with angry Cal when they were in a relationship, "I'm taking you to our old favorite pizza place ."

"I don't want to go to-"

"Off to pizza we go." Ashton smiles turning up the radio. Calum huffs secretly knowing he wanted pizza from there so bad but he couldn't let Ashton know.

Ashton knew.

-

They sat down at a table and waited for someone to come take their order. Calum looked at the menu which made Ashton scoff, "Are you really reading the menu just to ignore me?"

"What if I want something new?"

"You don't."

He didn't.

Calum rolls his eyes and looks back at the menu.

"Cal how long are you going to be mad at me?"

"How long until you bring up what I want to talk about?"

Ashton went silent and Calum laughed, "yeah I thought so.".

"Calum!" Their waiter smiles walking up to them. "Hey Henry long time no see." Ashton smiles

"Oh we're cool with him again?" Henry asks Calum.

"For now."  Calum laughs

"What?"

"Last I heard you broke poor Calum's heart." Henry frowned.