Twenty Seven

Calum walked into school and Lia ran up to him, "Hey Cal! I'm having a party I'm wondering if you-"

"No."

"Oh.. okay, where's a-"

"Don't say his name." Calum walks up to his locker and takes out his math book and textbook. "What's up with you?" Lia crosses her arms

"Sorry I'm in a bad mood."

"Why?"

"Because of that dipshit." Calum slams his locker. "Who- no... are you serious? What'd he do? Do you need me to embarrass him?" Lia frowns.

"No."

"I can see him he's like glaring into your soul"

Calum turns around and meets Ashton's eyes. He wanted to be mad and deep down he was but the guilt washed over him and he misses Ashton so damn much. Ashton quickly looks away and Calum sighs.

"What happened?" Lia whines

"Go hook up with someone I have to get to class"

"We're in the same class cal. Also just because he might've been an asshole to you doesn't mean you have to be one to me."

"Sorry Lia." Calum looked extremely tired of everything so she gave him the benefit of the doubt. Lia and Calum walk into class and everyone's staring at Calum. Alex snickers and looks back at his friends. Only for Calum to roll his eyes and takes a seat with Lia, "Shit Calum... there's gossip I can sense it.".

"What? What is it? How?"

"I always know the gossip hold on I need to go talk to Rylie." Lia gets up from her seat and walks over to Riley.Calum shook his head and opened his math book to take notes.

"Alright open your textbook to page 134" the math teacher says and goes back to his desk to grade some old tests. Lia walks back to her seat all flustered.

"Shit Lia what is it?"

"I-"

"Lia.."

"Alex has been telling people that Ashton came over his house and asked to stay because he couldn't stay with you because..."

"Because?"

"You were bad at sex." Lia whispers

Calum stands up from his chair and walks over to Alex

"Cal!" Lia calls out but he already made his way to Alex

"You've been spreading rumors?"

"I only tell the truth you can even ask your boyfriend- oh wait he's not your boyfriend anymore right? I just remembered after we had sex he broke up with you over text. Damn Calum you're that bad at-" Calum punched Alex in the face with more force than the last time remembering his lessons Ashton gave him. Alex fell out the chair and immediately stood up.

"Stop!" The teacher yelled and pulls Calum back. Calum shrugged him off and jumped at Alex, "You fucking slut!" Alex yells at Calum. You could hear laughing in the background and Lia yelling at Calum. The math teacher pulls Calum off Alex and one of Alex's friend holds him back. Calum looks at the doorway to see Ashton smirking as Lia yells at him for laughing and not trying to help Calum. Calum storms out the room shoving Ashton as he walks out.

"Don't you fucking touch me." Ashton spat

"Or what?"

Ashton glares at him

"Oh you want to fight me?" Calum laughs

"You're too weak."

"Ah! Right! Just like your pull out game. You only lasted 3 seconds anyways."