S3 Episode 4: Amanda Loves Tacos

S3 EPISODE 4: AMANDA LOVES TACOS

Amanda is sitting in the visitation room with Dexter on her lap. Rusty is sitting in the chair next to her. Her eyebrows are raised and her jaw is dropped open. She's amazed at Rusty.

Rusty: It was a unique experience, I'll tell you that.

Amanda: Why doesn't it surprise me that YOU are the one who single handedly started the fucking Cairo Zombie Outbreak?

Rusty: To be fair, if Alex had just let me do the speech, homeboy wouldn't have been able to sneak attack me with the beaker. So technically it was both our faults. If not a little more his.

Amanda: Do you know how many people you killed?

Rusty: Do you know how many people I saved?

Amanda: No. How many?

Rusty: Well, I had saved a couple people, right before they died, but other than that, really just Alex. But I saved him like three times.

Amanda: This scientist just had a zombie potion in his lab? Like how is that even real?

Rusty: Yeah. How irresponsible, right? Like, put up a caution sign or something.

Amanda: Sounds like a story made up by a little kid.

Rusty: Life is pretty weird sometimes. Best not to question it.

Amanda: I guess.

Rusty: And if you wanna look into it a little more, this virus had the potential to take over the whole world in the hands of Dr. Fischer. And I took that motherfucker out. Twice. So yeah Cario got fucked, but I saved the rest of the world.

Amanda: Makes sense.

Rusty: God damn right it makes sense. And I'm sorry, but if you're not super horny when I'm telling you that I SAVED THE WORLD, then you're fucked in the head.

Amanda: (Laughs) You're definitely fucked in the head.

Rusty: What? Says the girl in the orange jumpsuit. Something is in your teeth. Is that human flesh?

Amanda: Shhh... Shut up. Not funny.

Rusty: I'm just saying, at the very least we're both fucked in the head.

Amanda: All right. You're talking too loud.

Rusty: Sorry.

Amanda: What are you doing for Dexter's birthday next month?

Rusty: He's turning 1. What do you think I'm doing? We're gonna go to the strip club and do some blow. Get a couple of coke whores pregnant. He'll be a young father.

Amanda: Not funny.

Rusty: Fine, I'll make him wear a condom.

Amanda: Gross. Stop talking like that.

Rusty: Amanda, this kid is gonna crush pussy, might as well let him get started now. He could be the next Anthony Kiedis.

Amanda: How are your plans going on breaking me out of here? I could really use it right now.

Rusty: That's why I'm here actually. I'm gonna roll you into a little ball and shove you up into my anal cavity, and walk you right out the door.

Amanda: Foolproof.

Rusty: It's quite cozy. A bit stinky.

Amanda: I'm sorry, I really shouldn't encourage you.