S3 Episode 7: Amanda's Delicate Flower

S3 EPISODE 7: AMANDA'S DELICATE FLOWER

It's 3 o'clock in the morning. A guard stands out in front of the armory, down the hall from The Warden's office. The sound of The Carter Family's "Can the Circle Be Unbroken" can be heard playing from the armory. Inside, The Warden is naked, bent over a tall air mattress. Duchess is behind him in a shiny black leather corset with her tits spilling out of the top. She's periodically whacking him on the ass with an old wooden paddle. Aside from his grunts, no one makes a sound.

Several minutes later, The Warden watches as Duchess puts her clothes back on. She gives him an awkward smile. He doesn't smile back.

Warden: It seems to me that we've come to a cessation of progress.

Duchess: With what?

Warden: Sweet Amanda.

Duchess: I told you, I'm working on it.

Warden: Yes. You told me. You keep telling me that you're working on it.

Duchess: And I am.

Warden: Well what in the fuck is this big plan?

Duchess: Like you said, she's sweet. This sort of thing is meant for girls with a little more... bite.

Warden: Baby, you sure sound like you're not telling me something.

Duchess: Well, you sure sound like you have some fixation with Amanda. It makes me a little jealous to tell you the truth. I thought I was your Bit-O-Honey.

She kisses him on the neck and sits on his lap.

Warden: Don't play your spoiled princess shit with me, Duchess. I give you a fine life on the inside. Better than anyone who come before you. Now I'm asking you for a small favor. It's the very least you could do for me.

He pushes her off of him.

Duchess: She's not gonna do it.

Warden: Make her do it. That's what you're good at.

Duchess: And if I don't?

Warden stares at her for a moment.

Warden: Then your special privileges are here by revoked until I get what I want. We'll see what happens when Miss Royalty is cast out amongst the peasants.

He pulls open the armory door.

Warden: (To Guard) Take her back to her cell. Let the boys know she's back to her basic rights.

She has a betrayed look.

Guard: Come on, girl.

Duchess: Don't fucking touch me.

Warden grabs her arm.

Warden: You've made yourself a little too comfortable around here. If you can't get the job done, I'll get rid of you and take her myself. It's time to earn your keep you spoiled little bitch.

The guard locks Duchess back in her cell. Amanda is fast asleep on the top bunk. Drool dribbling out of her lips. Duchess wipes the drool with her knuckle, lays in her bunk, and cries herself to sleep.

She wakes a few hours later to a guard banging on the cell door.

Bob: Rise and shine birds of prey.

Amanda picks the crust out of her eyes and wipes the drool from her mouth.

Duchess: Bob... give us another hour.