Chapter 1

Your POV

"Hello? earth to (Y/N)"

*what? oh, yeah it's been 5 years since Mori and Honey took me in, I'm now going to Ouran Academy, today after class there is this club thingy that Mori, Honey, and I were invited to be a part of. But now, time for math*

"Are you paying attention?" the math teacher asks, "I asked you the answer to #97 on yesterdays homework"

"Oh" I respond"the answer to #97 is sqrt of 273."

"Thank you Miss Morinozuka"

**bell rings**

"We will finish going over this tomorrow, for today go over your homework and try to get the correct answers for the ones you got wrong, and for the ones you got right, write why you got it right and show it. That will be all"

*That will be all!!! There are 100 questions!!! Is he saying that we need to explain our work in detail for 100 questions!!!*

"Are you ready to go?" Mori's words bring me out of my thoughts

"Ready to go where?" I ask.

"Music room #3"

**after we get there**

As we open the doors I see 4 boys, one is the one that talked us into this, 2 seems like twins, and a tall glasses figure.

The second I saw the tall glasses figure my heart burst open, everything inside me screamed mate.

At this time I think it is time to explain mate. A mate doesn't mean must marry/make out, mate means someone important. Not just a husband, it could be a best friend. You(as a Neko) always want to keep your mate happy, so if he likes another female you will support him all the way.