Chapter 6

A/N: Trigger warning!!!

---------------------------------------

Your POV

"Remember, only this is for emergencies, do not use them for no reason" 

Those were the words of my mother, my biological mother. She created an assassin's set of equipment for me, I still have it, it's locked away in that drawer. Now I must leave this house, I need to get it out.

As soon as I saw those blades I heard words in my head, *Your a failure* why? *Your mate hates you* that's not true *You know it is* is it? *Yes, there is a set of knives and poison right in front on you, you know what to do* do I? *Yes*  I do.

I pick up the closest poison and rub it onto a dagger, and bring it to my skin. *What if they find out?*They are at a ball, they won't* how are you sure? *they told you*  oh yeah.* so I start running the dagger up my skin quietly.

Honey POV

That was a fun night I had lots of cake, and we helped a girl be happy.

"Mori-chan, could I go say good-bye to (Y/N)-chan?" I ask.

He nods, then carries me to their residence.

When we walked into her room we were greeted with a horrific sight, blood pooled from (Y/N)'s body and she was conscious, in her hand was a dagger and on her desk, there was a bottle of something. 

"MOTHER!FATHER!" Mori yelled.

"What's wrong you never yell?" they asked panicked

"It's (Y/N)!" Mori answered.

"Should we do it?" Mr. Morinozuka asked Mrs. Morinozuka

"This is an emergency..." She answered.

**Flashback**

Your POV

As soon as you recovered you told them about your personal doctor, Carlisle(Twilight reference, sorry!). Even though he was a vampire, he was your father's best friend and your godfather. You didn't want to bother him so you told your adoptive family to only call him in an emergency.

**End of Flashback**

----------------------------------------------------

No updates on weekends