Chapter-11

One month passed. Aditya and Zoya became close friends. They both were very comfortable with each other. They used to sit together in college while classes were on. After the college Zoya used to go to the pub and Aditya used to go to office. After Aditya's work time would get over, he used to come to Zoya's pub and wait till her shift gets finished. Then he used to drop her to her house all along chit- chatting about random things,their likes and dislikes, their dreams and everything. Sometimes they even stopped by roadside stalls to have their favourite ice-creams or anything edible since Aditya used to be hungry. He made Zoya taste all the best recipes of the area. Zoya was loving his company. She started liking Aditya and her fondness for him grew a little everyday. She used to observe him whenever he would talk. Whenever he used to held her hand to take her somewhere or  to drag her somewhere, she used to feel tingles in her body and butterflies in her stomach. The nights which she once hated became her favourite time of the day. She used to work happily in the pub now. She became more free, confident and talkative whenever Aditya was around. She observed these changes in herself and was smart enough to know that these were all because of Aditya and his friendship. He became her best friend in a very short span of time. Aditya also bonded a lot with her. He used to forget all his bad memories and smiled a lot more with her. Pooja and Yash were also his friends and that too since 7-8 years but the friendship bond that he has with Zoya was lot more. They felt like they knew each other since forever and hence the bonding just came by. He used to care for her. He never cared for anyone like this ever. The night which once he also hated became his favourite part of the day. They used to have a riot of laughter whenever they were together and their friendship kept growing day by day.

It was 2 in the morning and Zoya got a message from Aditya instructing her to wait for her inside the pub as he will be a little late. Her shift got over so she sat on one of the tables waiting for him. She read that message again and grinned at his strict tone. Her eyes went on the date in the phone and she smiled a little and then an idea struck her mind.
Soon Aditya arrived and messaged her to come out. She went outside frowning and settled in the car seat.
"Where were you? I was bored." Zoya said frowning.
"Sorry" Aditya chuckled. "There was an important conference call and it went on for little longer." Aditya pouted.
"Ohh & btw you never told me where you work." Zoya asked looking at him.
"Is it?" Aditya asked in shock. "I think I forgot. We were so much into talking about all other things that it might have slipped out of my mind. Also you never asked me that." Aditya said smiling sheepishly.
"This is unfair. You know where I work but I don't know yours." Zoya said while folding her arms across her chest and pouting angrily.
Aditya smiled at her posture which looked too cute.
"Have you heard about Hooda and Sons Companies?" Aditya asked while focussing on his driving.
"Yes" Zoya said still in that posture.
"I am the owner." Aditya said casually.
Zoya looked at him with her mouth forming an 'O' shape.
"How come I never guessed that? " Zoya said to herself tapping his forehead lightly.
"Because you are Baby Woman and Babies don't think much." Aditya said chuckling and pinched the brim of her nose.
Zoya hit on his arm lightly while mouthing an 'Ouch'. "Oh so that's why you have that authoritative and intense aura around you in the college and many people are scared of you." Zoya replied grinning.
"People are scared of me in college?" Aditya asked in surprise.
"Yes! Especially boys." Zoya said laughing.
"Good for them" Aditya said smirking. "Btw why not girls?" Aditya asked.
"Because they are too busy drooling over you to notice your vibe." Zoya said frowning. Her displeasure was clearly evident in her tone. "You want them to get scared of you?" Zoya asked raising her brow at him.
"I don't care about them. They can do whatever they want. I just don't want one girl to get scared of me." Aditya said looking ahead.
"Who?" Zoya's raised brow immediately became a frown and her mind started thinking of all the random girls that she and Aditya used to come across in college and who could be one he is talking about.
"YOU" Aditya said looking straight into her eyes.
Zoya's breath got hitched for a second but she composed herself.
"Don't worry. I am not going to get scared of you. Why would I even get scared of you? Infact you are the one with whom I feel the safest." Zoya said smiling at him adoringly.
Before Aditya could even reply, Zoya shouted "Stop" which made Aditya stop the car suddenly and they both jerked forward.
"What happened? You are fine?" Aditya asked looking at her in shock.
"Sorry" Zoya smiled sheepishly. "I am hungry. Let's have an ice cream na." Zoya said with her puppy eyes.
"Zoya you scared me now. Come." Aditya sighed and went towards the stall.
"I will pay for these." Zoya said and immediately gave the money to the shopkeeper.
"Zoya No. I am here I will give." Aditya argued.
"I have already given." Zoya smirked at him.
They both had their ice creams and sat back in the car.
"This was a small treat from my side." Zoya said looking at him when he started driving.
"What is the occasion? Did you make a boyfriend?" Aditya chuckled at his own question.
"What? No...." Zoya frowned. " Why do you always tease me with this boyfriend thing." Zoya said still frowning.
"I find it funny when you turn that lips of yours into the shape of a large egg and shout NO." Aditya said laughing.
"Enough of jokes" Zoya said and turned towards him with a small smile." Actually today is my birthday and nobody ever celebrated. I don't even think Abbu remembers my birthday. I never had friends or family with me to celebrate but I thought to celebrate it with you so that treat was a kind of celebration from my side for my birthday." Zoya said and some tear drops got enveloped her eyes.
"Zoya why are you crying then?" Aditya stopped the car and wiped her tears with his thumb.
"I am not crying. These are tears of happiness." Zoya said sniffling.
"Happy Birthday Zoya" Aditya said and wiped her remaining tears.
"Thank you" Zoya smiled at him.
"I don't have anything else other than this chocolate to give you." Aditya scratched the back of his neck while giving her the chocolate.
"Anything given by you will be more than enough for me Aditya and chocolate is my favourite." Zoya said happily.
Aditya again started driving the car and they soon reached her house.
"Bye and Happy Birthday once again" Aditya said grinning.
"Bye and Thank you" Zoya grinned back and went into the house.
Aditya sat there looking at her retreating figure.
"We both are so same Zoya." He thought. "We both have no one to celebrate our birthdays. But this time you have me. You are going to remember this day of your life forever." He said smiling and looking at her house as if he is talking to her.

Hey guys! I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love to all❤️