Chapter-13

Zoya reached her home and did all the household chores and then got ready for the pub. She was about to go when Waseem called her.
"Yes Abbu" Zoya answered politely.
"Me and Madhu are going for a business meeting. We might come late. The dinner will be prepared but only for Mahi. Make sure she eats it." Waseem spoke.
"Okay Abbu" Zoya nodded her head and went out of the house.
She reached pub and was about to start her shift when a waiter came towards her with a parcel yet again. Her face lit up in a wide smile looking at the parcel and she literally snatched it from the hands of the waiter. She went in a corner and opened it. There was a beautiful white long gown in it. She remembered how she once randomly told Aditya that she loves to wear gowns and white is her favorite colour. She smiled thinking how he pays attention to her little talks and wishes and a blush automatically appeared on her cheeks. Then she took the note and read it -
"This is my sixth gift. I know your favourite colour is white and this dress is purely of my choice. I hope you like it since it is the first time I shopped something for a girl. I was little skeptical about buying this since it has a net thing over it but then I imagined you in this dress and you looked very beautiful so I bought it. I will love to see you in this dress very soon *winks*. Happy Birthday "
        ~ Aditya
Zoya chuckled reading it and kept the dress safely in her bag and went to her work. After an hour, the same waiter came to her with another parcel. Zoya smiled sheepishly at the waitor and took the parcel from him. She went in a corner excusing herself and opened it. This time there were a pair of beautiful earrings along with a pair of heels. The earrings were matching with the gown and had a sparkle to them. They were long and exactly the same as Zoya loved to wear. The heels were actually wedges and were of silver colour matching the dress. Zoya understood Aditya purposely gave her wedges since she used to wear them more often. Zoya's smile widened thinking how much he noticed her and kept each and every detail in mind. She searched for the note and read it -
" It took me 2 hours to select the matching earrings and heels Zoya. I just wish you like this one too. This is my seventh gift. Happy Birthday once again Zoya. The biggest surprise is yet to come."
          ~ Aditya
Zoya gasped thinking what is 'the biggest surprise' . She looked around and he was not there. She kept the things in her bag and again went to her work.
After about an hour, the manager came with a big cake in his hands. He asked for everyone's attention present in the pub. When he made sure that all were paying him attention, he kept the cake on the table in the middle of the pub.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, We would like to take your 10 minutes to celebrate the birthday of this precious and hardworking girl in our pub. Please if you all don't mind then can we have a cake cutting session for her." The manager said.
Everybody started cheering and hooting. This was not at all normal for Zoya. She was so shy that was barely able to walk. She came in the middle and immediately felt conscious with all the eyes upon her. She blew the candle and cut the cake. People were shouting her name and the decent ones came to wish her 'happy birthday' too.
The manager came to her and wished her 'happy Birthday'. She thanked him politely with a smile. The manager then asked her to go outside as someone was waiting for her. She was in two minds regarding it but still she went. She stood in the open area on the road but there was no one. Suddenly someone tapped on her shoulder and out of reflex, she shrieked causing the person to shut his ears with his hands.
"Ouch Zoya. Why are you shouting?" Aditya asked furrowing his brows while his hands were still covering his ears.
Zoya kept her hand on her heart trying to calm the heartbeats that went high due to the unknown tap. She then looked at him. He was wearing a black T-shirt with an open Jacket and blue Jeans. "He is so handsome" , she thought and then immediately shrugged her thoughts away. She saw Aditya standing there waiting for her reply.
"I got scared" She managed to reply.
"But you said once that you do not get scared of me." Aditya said pretending to think while wiggling his eyebrows.
"Doofus I can never get scared of you." Zoya said smirking.
"What is doofus?" Aditya looked towards her in confusion.
"Stupid" Zoya laughed.
"You are calling your best friend Stupid? So bad Zoya." Aditya said faking hurt.
Zoya laughed looking at his face.
"One second" she paused as she remembered something. "Why are you here? You were busy in a meeting na?" Zoya asked in confusion.
"Did you really think I can prioritise a meeting over your birthday?" Aditya said wiggling his eyebrows mischievously.
Zoya smiled hearing this and her cheeks turned red. She turned her head down so that he cannot see her smile.
"Let's go otherwise we will get late." Aditya held her hands and dragged her towards his car.
"But where"? And what about my shift?" Zoya asked.
"Zoya I have asked your manager for a leave and don't worry about today's salary. That thing is also arranged. Your Abbu is not at home too. I know everything. Just come." Aditya said all this in one breath.
Zoya was shocked listening to him.
"How do you already know that?" Zoya asked gaping at him.
"I have my ways." Aditya winked at her.
They sat in the car and Aditya started driving.
"You were the one who asked the pub manager to celebrate my birthday?" Zoya looked at him narrowing her eyes.
"Yes. That was my 8th surprise you can say." Aditya smiled at her.
"Thank You  Aditya" Zoya said smiling gratefully.
"Keep your thank you's with you. The birthday is not over yet." Aditya winked at her again.
They reached the 'Hooda House' soon and Zoya got out of the car.
"What are we doing in your house?" Zoya asked him.
"You ask too much." Aditya huffed out a breath. "Come with me." Saying this Aditya took her inside the mansion from the back door.
He took her to a room where Pooja was already waiting for her.
"I have some work. You both get ready and come down soon." Aditya said and went.
"Let's get the birthday girl ready first." Pooja exclaimed happily.
"What is happening?" Zoya asked in confusion and pouted.
"Ugh Zoya just close your questioning mouth for an hour and do what I say." Pooja glared at her.
"Okay" Zoya nodded her head and did as She was told.
After an hour, Pooja called Aditya saying they were done and were coming down. After getting a positive answer, Pooja asked Zoya to come. They went in the hall. The hall was decorated with balloons all around, the walls were covered with the photos of Zoya that Aditya managed to take that day. It were all her candid shots and she was looking beautiful in it. Since he took all the photos in only one day so there were not enough number of pictures but still there were many. Aditya invited some of the college people who were friendly with Zoya. They were waiting for her and there was a cake in the middle of the hall. Aditya looked at Zoya and for the first time, he was actually looking at her in that way. She was looking beautiful in that white gown with the matching earrings, heels and necklace, all that was gifted by him.
"So beautiful" Aditya murmured looking at her.
"Gorgeous" Yash said while looking towards them. Aditya got out of his trance hearing this and looked at Yash who was staring towards the ladies who were descending down the stairs.
"Stop staring at her that way." Aditya frowned at Yash.
"Why so? She is my would to-be girlfriend." Yash frowned too.
"You were so much with love in Pooja yesterday and now Zoya. What the fuck Yash." Aditya gritted his teeth glaring at him.
"Woah Calm down. I am talking about Pooja only. She is also there along with Zoya. See." Yash pointed towards Pooja.
"Oh Sorry" Aditya scratched the back of his neck.
"Why so possessive bro?" Yash raised his right eyebrow at him.
"I am not possessive. I was shocked and anyone will get shocked when they will see that the guy who loved one girl till yesterday, is now staring at her friend." Aditya reasoned.
Yash made a 'Whatever' face and they both went towards Zoya and Pooja.
"Happy Birthday Zoya. My ninth surprise." Aditya grinned at her.
"How did you do this all in just one day?" Zoya was shocked looking at all the decorations.
"There is nothing that Aditya Hooda can't do." Aditya smirked while raising his collars in pride.
"I loved it. Thank you so much." Zoya smiled with tears in her eyes.
" Zoya don't cry. We have to cut the cake too." Pooja looked at her and then the cake happily. Zoya chuckled looking at her excitement. The people then gathered around her while Zoya blew the candles. She was about to cut the cake when Pooja stopped her.
"Dumbo Make a wish first." Pooja said frowning at her.
Zoya closed her eyes. "I just wish Aditya to be happy and remain by my side forever." Zoya prayed and then opened her eyes smiling. She cut the cake and everyone hooted and sang 'happy birthday' for her. She fed the first piece to Aditya and vice-versa. Then she fed Pooja followed by Yash. The cake cutting was over and everyone came to wish her and handed her the gift.
"You never did so much for me? Huh?" Pooja pretended to be angry and looked at him.
"I agree with you Pooja." Yash supported her and they both looked at Aditya.
"I did it for my best friend. Do you guys have any problem in that?" Aditya raised his eyebrows at them.
"So we both are not your best friends?" Pooja asked playing with him.
"You guys are but She is more close to me than you both." Aditya said directly to them and Zoya smiled at his answer.
"So straight forward" Pooja huffed in annoyance.
Just then, they saw Mahi entering in the hall. Zoya's heart came in her mouth looking at her.
"Did you invite Mahi too? She will tell Abbu and I will be screwed." Zoya started panicking and tried to hide herself behind Aditya.
"Don't worry. She will not tell." Aditya smirked at her and then held her hand and made her stand in her previous position.
Zoya looked at Aditya and Pooja and saw both of them smirking and smiling widely. She gasped in horror when she saw Mahi smiling at Aditya and Aditya too returned a smile.
"I will come back in a minute." Saying this Aditya went towards Mahi and Pooja and Yash followed him leaving Zoya behind in a state of shock.

Hey guys! First of all a big thank you to all for your reviews on the previous chapter. I was so overwhelmed reading your comments. They made my day. Thank you so much. I hope you like today's Chapter too. The surprises are not over yet😉🤫
Thank you and Love to all💕