Chapter 3 - In Same College

It was 7 in the morning when Zoya completed all her household work and got ready for the college. She came to the dining table and was about to sit for having her breakfast when Waseem spoke up. "Zoya did you not get your first day salary?" Waseem asked eyeing her angrily.
"Abbu I got. It's with me only." Zoya answered innocently.
"Great! So now you won't even give us the money which you earned. What do you think how are we going to pay for your college fees, your food, clothes and all when you roam around keeping that money in your pocket?" Waseem spat angrily.
"Sorry Abbu. I was just about to give it to you." Zoya said and took out the money from her purse and handed it to him.
"Also from today onwards we have changed your college too along with Mahi." Waseem said keeping the money in his pocket.
"But why Abbu? My semester was going completely fine." Zoya said.
"It's not about you. It's about my daughter Mahi. She was continuously failing in all her subjects. Also looking at her behaviour with teachers, I think they were failing her intentionally. So we changed her college." Waseem explained.
"And We can't send Mahi alone. So we are changing your college as well. We are sending you with Mahi for her protection." Madhu said eating her food.
"But Abbu it will be very difficult for me as well as Mahi to catch up with the classes in the mid semester." Zoya reasoned while looking down.
"Zoya we have already enrolled both of you in your new college. We don't want to know your perspective. Mahi has no problem with this decision of mine. So just follow what I say." Waseem glared at her.
"Zoya leave your breakfast and get ready now. We don't have time." Mahi ordered Zoya when she was about to pick up the spoon to eat. Zoya nodded and left the spoon. Her hunger had already died listening to the news of her college getting changed. It had taken her a lot of time to get comfortable in that college and all thanks to Mahi for that. Mahi made sure to make Zoya's college life miserable. And when she got little comfortable then her college was again changed. Her anxiousness grew thinking about how she is going to cover up her syllabus and cope up with Mahi at the same time. She had no tension of making friends as she didn't had any, neither in school time and nor in college. She was not comfortable with many of the people she met in college and school. They always had sympathy for her which she didn't like. And when she gets comfortable with someone then Mahi used to play her tricks. Mahi made sure nobody stays with Zoya. Even if someone tried to befriend her, Mahi would fill their ears against Zoya. Zoya knew this. Zoya knew all her life that Mahi was responsible for all the shades thrown by her batchmates in school and college but she didn't chose to explain herself to anyone. She had already enough problems in her life and she didn't want to roam around and explain herself. If nobody wanted to know her or be with her then she let it be. She just focused on her studies and her career.

Zoya and Mahi reached the college. Mahi asked Zoya to wait near the gate and she will go and check for their classes. Zoya stood there waiting for her when she saw the same guy who saved her earlier, coming in the college along with with two other people whom she didn't know.
Aditya entered the college along with Pooja and Yash. They were talking randomly which mainly consisted of Pooja blabbering about how boring the classes are going to be and Yash and Aditya listening to her. When Aditya approached near Zoya, his eyes fell on her. Zoya also looked at him and smiled slightly but Aditya just averted his gaze from her. Zoya felt little bad and frowned but then she thought that maybe he didn't recognise her. Yash & Pooja caught Zoya smiling at Aditya and nudged him.
"New girl in the college and already smiling at Charming Hooda." Pooja said winking at Aditya.
"She is not like those girls Pooja." Aditya defended Zoya.
"Oh My God! Aditya Hooda defending a girl! What a miracle. Do you know her already?" Yash asked.
"What? Yes..No I mean No. Lets go it's getting late for class." Aditya walked ahead leaving both of them behind. Yash and Pooja smiled at each other amusedly and went.

The classes were about to start but Mahi didn't come back. Zoya thought Mahi again fooled her so she went in by herself. She found Mahi on the way.
"Mahi you left me there and didn't come back. I was waiting for you." Zoya said.
"Zoya I was just coming to you. You know your class is there." Mahi said pointing in the opposite direction from where she was coming. "And mine is here" Mahi said pointing in the same direction from where she just came.
"Oh Okay. Thank You Mahi." Zoya said and turned to go towards her class.
"Welcome Zoya" Mahi said smirking and trying to control her laugh.
Zoya went towards the way Mahi told her and ended up coming in front of Boys' washroom. She realised Mahi played a prank on her and now she will be late for her class. Just then Aditya came out of washroom.
"I thought you were a girl." Aditya said looking at her.
"What? Yes..I am a girl." Zoya scrunched her nose hearing his taunt.
"Then what are you doing infront of Boys' washroom?" Aditya chucked while nodding his head negatively.
"I am new here and I was searching for the class and then Mahi..My sister..She told me that my class is here. So I came here. But I think she fooled me." Zoya said biting her lower lip in embarrassment.
"If you keep listening to that evil sister of yours like a dumb girl then this is bound to happen." Aditya mocked her.
"Don't call my sister evil. She is not that bad." Zoya said looking at him.
"Oops Sorry My bad. Let me rephrase my sentence. If you keep listening to that saint sister of yours like a dumb girl then this is bound to happen." Aditya said sarcastically.
"How would I know she was fooling me. It was not my mistake." Zoya said looking down.
"Yeah Yeah..It was not your mistake. It was the mistake of your God that he didn't give you any brain." Aditya mocked her again.
Zoya looked at him annoyingly.
"Now lets go to the class. It is already late." Aditya said and started walking ahead.
"But I don't know where is my class." Zoya said looking at him and pouting.
"Come with me. I will tell you." Aditya gestured her to come with him.
Aditya was about to go into the office to inquire about her class but stopped.
"Tell me your name. How will I ask them about your class without your name?" Aditya said.
"Zoya...Zoya Siddiqui." Zoya answered. But before he could go, Zoya stopped him.
"Please ask about Mahi's too. Mahi Siddiqui..My sister." Zoya said.
"Zoya you are impossible." Aditya said and went.
"He didn't even tell his name." Zoya said to herself disappointed.
Aditya came back and gave her a paper.
"You are in my class. Come lets go. Give this paper to the professor when he takes the attendance. Mahi is also in the same class." Aditya said and they both went into the class.

Hey guys! Thank You for all the wonderful comments you left on the previous chapter. They made my day. Please Vote and Comment if you like this chapter too. I hope you are loving the story.
Love to all❤️