Chapter 9

"Mom what are you doing here" Mal asked "ridding you of the happily ever after you don't deserve" Maleficent replied and turned into a dragon "what's up Mallie a little to high for you" she said as an oblivious challenge to Mal "oh you wish" Mal said and also turned into a dragon, after a few minutes of fighting it was oblivious Mal was gonna win but then Maleficent blasted a fireball at Mal aiming for Mal's chest but Mal was able to make it hit her wing instead, while Mal was tumbling down Maleficent landed and turned human again Mal hit the ground hard and also turned back human with a massive wound on her arm which was bleeding a lot Mal noticed her mother coming towards her so pretend to be passed out, Maleficent already thinking her daughter was either passed out or dead walked to check once she saw that Mal wasn't moving or breathing and had her eyes closed she smiled "bye lil devil see you in hell" she said and walked away knowing that Mal was either dead or going to be dead soon, once Mal was sure her mom was gone she mumbled "see you in hell indeed" and got up she made a bandage (with magic) so the bleeding would be less and started walking towards the castle since that was the closest to her but before she could reach the front door she passed out, Ben was just walking out the door to get some fresh air when he saw Mal passed out near the front door "Mal" he screamed while running to her when he got to her he picked her up bridal style and brought her inside laid her on their bed and called a doctor, five minutes later an ambulance arrived and took Mal to the hospital Ben obviously going with her "she's fine but we're have to stitch the wound and that might take some time" the doctor said Ben nodded as the doctors took Mal into a different room where they would stitch her wound "hows she doing" Evie asked while sitting next to Ben "they say that she's fine so I'm gonna go with that" Ben replied "any idea what happened" "nope, but I hope that when she wakes up she can tell us" Ben said, half an hour later they were allowed to go to Mal again Ben and Evie sat down on chairs near Mal's bed "she really got lucky, she has 52 stitches and she has to stay here for a bit but besides that she fine" the doctor said and walked out the room so they could be alone for a bit "jeez 52 something really wanted her gone" Evie said shocked "yeah, and I'm gonna figure out who if it's the last thing I do" Ben said furious "Ben I know you're mad but calm down okay" Evie said and Ben took a beep breath and calmed down "what where am I" Mal said a little dazed "M oh thank goodness you're awake, you're in the hospital btw" Evie said "aha" Mal said and flinched as he earn started to hurt "I'm so gonna kill that woman" she said  "who Mal, you remember what happened" Ben asked wanting to find that out "yes I do, it was my mom she challenged me and blasted me with a fireball she was aiming at my chest but I was able to put my wing in front of it in time so she hit my wing/arm" Mal said being quite mad "and the stupid witch actually thought I was dead" she added now laughing a little "you're mom tried to kill you" Ben asked furiously "yep, but don't worry I'm gonna give her a surprise she'll never forget" Mal said smiling a little evil "well after my arm is better " she said while looking at her arm full of stitches "anyway when can I get out of here" she asked (Mal doesn't really like hospitals) "after a few days I think, depends on how you're doing" Ben said, Evie already left to tell the others what happened and that Mal is okay, around a week later Mal was home again she wasn't allowed to go anywhere alone they (Belle Adam Ben and mostly all of Mal's friends) where scared that Maleficent would again try to kill or attack Mal so there was always someone with her, Mal didn't like that but she didn't really have a choice she knew her mom and right now this was probably the best.