Sneak a Peak

Please read the authors note at the end!

~It was dark and cold~

"What?"

"The choice is up to you."

~A voice whispering through his ear~

"Just get out if my head!" Peter screamed clutching his head.

"You can't get rid of me." They whispered.

~A past he so desperately tried to escape~

"When will you stop running!?" She yelled. Peter stopped dead in his tracks. "When will you realize that this will just hurt them even more?"

~A future uncertain~

"I don't-" Peter looked up with a pained expression. "I don't know anymore."

"I'm sorry."

May put a hand on Peter's cheek, "You have nothing to be sorry for."

~Relationships tested~

"I really like you."

"I really like you too."

~One soul still left broken~

"I lost everything."

"You still have us. We'll keep reminding you until you believe it."

~Will he be able to get his act together?~

"Why do you still try?"

"Cause it's an imperfect world but it's the only one we got."

~A Soul's Past and Future~

"Hakuna Matata." Peter sang.

"Kid what?" Sam looked at Peter like he grew a second head.

"It means no worries." Shuri continues, completely ignoring Sam.

"For the rest of your days." Harley added.

"Okay, okay. As much as I would love to break into song, right now isn't the time." Tony said saving his hand dismissively.

~~~~~

I hope y'all are as excited as me! I would like to thank all of you have a read, voted or commented on my story. Also reaching 31k reads and over 1k votes!? On both stories! I am beyond grateful. So place your reading caps on and come join Peter on his final journey.

Also (sorry for possible swears) What the f*** is going on with the world right now. Why is the hell is happening!? Isn't there a law that says everyone is equal no matter their race, sexuality, religion, etc? I don't get it. Why are people being treated differently and poorly because of colour? This is stupid. No children are being peppered sprayed and tear gassed!? That's just going to far. The police, the people who are supposed to reinforce the law, are now breaking them. I don't know how many of you will read this but if you are please look into Black Lives Matter and see what you can do to help. If you can donate please donate, if not try to spread awareness about this. Thank you.

Anyway Byeee!

P.S A Soul's Past and Future will be up on June 9, hopefully. Also can you believe that it's already June!? Happy pride month btw! 🏳️‍🌈