Chapter 2

When the redhead didn't move anymore, the youngest son of the Aomine clan, released his grip, sat back and huffed heavy.

"What the hell was that?", he asked no one in particular and watched the man with the fiery red hair, laying on the ground.

This guy belonged, according to the symbols on his face and upper body, to the clan of Kagami. Opponent and rivals to his own tribe when it came to the hunting grounds. What the hell was this idiot doing here so far from his own territory?

He drew his fingers through his midnight-blue mohawk and tugged slightly at his long braid at his nape. He rolled the little beads, in different blue colors, through his fingers. What should he do with this hothead now?

The law of his clan had no mercy for thieves and it would be his right to disassemble the hand of the guy for doing so. But again, what was he even doing here? Aomine felt a bit lost, but remembered what his father once said about the Kagami clan. They were to be treated with caution. Not only were they strong but also deceitful.

He got up from his position and clapped the leaves from his buttocks. He pulled his loincloth a bit more up, which usually was riding low on his hips and crouched down beside the redhead. He turned him over and grabbed his wrists. It wouldn't be a gentle way, but he definitely was too heavy for him to carry.

When he had pulled the quite heavy body over to his camp, he bound his wrists and ankles tightly together with leather bands and let him lie on the ground.

He snatched the little bag that the redhead had on his waistband and put it together with the spear beside him. Then he sat down, pulled his basket nearer and began to clean the fishes from their offals, sprinkled salt over them before he put them in.

Once the creel was full, the tall man put huge leaves with a fine aroma over it and tied everything together. He had some leftover crayfish, so he made a fire, spiked them up and put them over the heat.

While his food was in no danger to be burned, he collected the redhead's bag and emptied it on the ground. He found several smaller bags, a wood potty, and a figurine that looked like a sabertooth tiger. He opened the small pouches and exotic smells hit his nose. He raised an eyebrow and watched the sleeping man across from him. If he advised properly, the bag's contents were spices and if he considered the behavior of the sun-kissed man before, when he tried to eat a raw fish, he couldn't quite fathom why the guy had this with him. The potty had a not so good smelling paste in it and he closed the lid fast, wrinkling his nose.

He put the things back and tested if the crayfish were ready. He broke one of the shells and began to eat.

꧁✿.。.:* ☆:**:..:**:.☆*.:。.✿꧂

A delicious smell poured into Taiga's nose. His stomach protested violently and he cracked his hazy eyes open. God, he was so hungry that he already dreamed of dancing crayfish.

Groaning he closed his crimson orbs again, only to let them pop up wide, eyeing the food in front of his face. Saliva pooled in his mouth and he licked his cracked lips. He looked further up into a tanned face with midnight-blue eyes who held some sort of mischief in them.

"Who are you?", the taller man asked and swayed the food stick from right to left.

Taiga swallowed hard and the gurgling sounds from his abdomen grew louder while his eyes followed the movement.

"T-Taiga ... of the Kagami.", he whooshed out, accompanied by a fine trickle running out of his mouth and over his cheek.

"Hm ... you are hungry, huh? What are you doing so far from your territory?" The next question came with a suppressed chuckle.